What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Little White Horse
This topic is about The Little White Horse
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl moves in with her grandma with magical secret. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Her Homeschool Highness Reviews (last edited Aug 30, 2019 06:19PM) (new) - added it

Her Homeschool Highness Reviews | 2 comments I saw this movie (THAT WAS BASED ON A BOOK) on Netflix 6-9 years ago about a girl who, with her maid, goes to live with her grandma (or maybe aunt?) in this old mansion. The piano plays on its own and there's a rival family who lives in the mansion next door. The girl and the son of the family next door hate each other at first but end up working together to find something. (pearls I think?) at the end the girl throws the pearls into the ocean.
I keep think the title is something like The Secret of Moonlight Hall - but nothing comes up when I search that.
Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4121 comments The Secret of Moonacre (2008) maybe? It is said to have been based on The Little White Horse.

Her Homeschool Highness Reviews | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "The Secret of Moonacre (2008) maybe? It is said to have been based on The Little White Horse."

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! THAT IS IT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 763 comments The book is a classic-I thought the film was rubbish.