What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Looking Glass Factor
This topic is about The Looking Glass Factor
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. children's/YA SF with cats that were scientists and a girl learning to use telekinesis. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Silva | 3 comments I read this in my school library in the late 1980s. I remember that the protagonist was a girl who was learning to use telekinesis with the help of her cat friends who were a species with human intelligence. The cats were scientists who used a prosthesis to be able to have manual dexterity like a human. The two races were living on the same planet or possibly space station in harmony but I don't remember whether the feline species was alien in origin.

message 2: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1200 comments This sounds like The Looking Glass Factor The Looking Glass Factor by Judith M. Goldberger

message 3: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Silva | 3 comments Wow! From the little bit I read online about this book I think you have done it. I'm going to order a used copy so my 10 year old daughter can read it too. Thanks!

message 4: by Kris (last edited Sep 03, 2019 10:05AM) (new)

Kris | 32292 comments Mod
I see your request is marked Solved. Glad you found your book, Jessica. Hope your daughter enjoys it as well.

message 5: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1200 comments You're very welcome. I also read this from my school library in the 1980s and it was very memorable. :) Hope your daughter likes it.