2021 Reading Challenge discussion

Where'd You Go, Bernadette
This topic is about Where'd You Go, Bernadette
ARCHIVE 2019 > Where'd You Go, Bernadette: Part VII

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4526 comments This is the discussion thread for Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple Part VII

I have chosen to divide it like this:

Part I - Mom Versus the Gnats
Part II - Bernadette Past and Present
Part III - Menace to Society
Part IV - Invaders
Part V - Dangers Passed
Part VI - The White Continent
Part VII - The Runaway Bunny

Feli (verfeling) I was going to save a part of this book to read tomorrow but it was too good so I finished already. I thought this last part was so cute but I'm also left wondering what will happen now ((view spoiler))!

Shivangi (shivangivp) | 6 comments Feli wrote: "I was going to save a part of this book to read tomorrow but it was too good so I finished already. I thought this last part was so cute but I'm also left wondering what will happen now ([spoilers ..."
Right there with you, mate! I couldn't put the book down whatsoever, and now that its done, I am craving for more.

message 4: by Torissa (last edited May 30, 2019 08:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Torissa | 8 comments I liked the book but I felt like there were a lot of loose ends. I wish there had been more of an ending with a wrap up on characters future.

Kristy Rousseau | 9 comments Torissa wrote: "I liked the book bit also felt like there was a lot of loose ends. I wish there had been more of an ending with a wrap up on characters future."

I agree 100%. It felt like it ended a chapter too early and not in the way some great books end and let you imagine what happens next. It just felt abrupt almost?

Jeannine  | 101 comments I really enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. Bernadette was quirky but enjoyable. I also agree that it ended abruptly. I guess I will just imagine a happy ending....

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Where'd You Go, Bernadette (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Maria Semple (other topics)