What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Oblivion
This topic is about Oblivion
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Teens, Fiction - Book about a girl with a condition that causes her to black-out and write while she is blacked out, when she comes to she doesn't understand why she's wrote what she's written. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlynn (last edited Apr 24, 2019 05:30PM) (new)

Kaitlynn Kuhn Tillett | 2 comments I cannot, for the life of me, remember what this book is called. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

GENRE: Young adult (teen) fiction. The book is basically about this young girl, teenage, who goes to a Christian Academy. She is going through a hard time in life and develops a condition that causes her to black-out. When she blacks-out and eventually comes to, she doesn't understand why she wrote what she wrote. It's a story almost, kind of like random words but she can put them together and tell that she is trying to write something comprehensive but can't because she's blacked-out while doing it. Throughout the story, she's basically trying to figure out why she was blacking out and what she was trying to say while she was blacked out.
One scene I remember is her pastor, which was her dad I'm pretty sure, chasing her through the Church garden for some reason. She got to a pavilion of some sort in the center of the garden and blacked out and when she woke up she had written a LOT. I also remember the main character carried a rosary.
I read this book around 2015-2016 I believe, however it could have been as early as 2014, but definitely not any time after 2016. I never finished the book as I was just borrowing it and the owner wanted it back before I got the chance to finish it :( no longer on speaking terms with the owner and this has been bothering me for a year or so now.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4121 comments Oblivion maybe?

message 3: by Kaitlynn (new)

Kaitlynn Kuhn Tillett | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "Oblivion maybe?"
OMG! YES! Thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Oblivion (other topics)