Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > What to read next?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lenore (last edited Aug 23, 2009 01:04PM) (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 205 comments I have quite a few books I would like to read next. I get the majority of my books through Paper Back Swap, and I have one credit to use:

1. Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
2. Ashes to Ashes by Jennifer Armintrout
3. Blood Secrets by Vivi Anna
4. Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu
6. Kiss of Darkness by Heather Graham
7. Prey by Melina Morel
8. Scions: Resurrection by Patrice Michelle
9. The Vampire Who Loved Me by Teresa Medeiros

Which one of these would you recommend? I just can't decide!
Thanks

message 2: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments The only one of those that I've read is Devil May Cry. It's right up there as one of my very favorite Dark Hunter books! Have you read the other dark hunter books yet?

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I've read Devil May Cry and Iron Hunt... both were good. I don't like Jennifer Armintrout so I wouldn't tell you to get that one lol.

But Devil May Cry is also one of my favorites from the Dh series.. I'm a Kenyon slut though :)

message 4: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 205 comments Haha. Yes I have read a couple of the DH books as well as Dream Hunter and Lords of Avalon. Since I have several DH books already (and they put Devil May Cry on sale at BN all the time) I will probably lean more toward Iron Hunt than Devil May Cry.

Thanks for the help.

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Lenore wrote: "I have quite a few books I would like to read next. I get the majority of my books through Paper Back Swap, and I have one credit to use:

1. Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
2. Ashes to Ashes by Jenn..."

The only one I've read is NIGHTWALKER and I didn't care much for it.

message 6: by Schnaucl (new)

Schnaucl | 14 comments I've read Nightwalker and Iron Kiss and liked them both. Nightwalker is your more typical vampire novel. I thought Iron Kiss was a little more outside the typical vampire/werewolf set. I have a slight preference for Iron Kiss but I did like them both.