Taste of Romance discussion

Book chat > What's your top read for April?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Scott (kyliescott) | 38 comments Mod
Hey guys, what books have you loved and would recommend this month? I finished "Daisy Jones & The Six" which was awesome. I also got to be sneaky and read some ARCs from friends like "Arranged" by RK Lilley, "Bad Saint" by Monica James, and "Bred" by Ginger Scott. There's some amazing releases coming up for you all soon! What was your favorite read this month?

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel | 1 comments I’m reading an arc by Melanie Harlow and Corinne Michaels Imperfect Match!
I think it’s my favorite of the month. ♥️

message 3: by Kylie (new)

Angel wrote: "I’m reading an arc by Melanie Harlow and Corinne Michaels Imperfect Match!
I think it’s my favorite of the month. ♥️"

Ooh. I'm looking forward to that book. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

message 4: by Radd Reader (new)

Radd Reader My 5 star reads for April were the following:
1. Hook Shot by Ryan Kennedy
2. Dirty Ugly Toy by K Webster
3. The Mindf*ck series by S. T. Abby

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Radd Reader wrote: "My 5 star reads for April were the following:
1. Hook Shot by Ryan Kennedy
2. Dirty Ugly Toy by K Webster
3. The Mindf*ck series by S. T. Abby"

Kennedy Ryan is the bomb. Sounds like you had a good month.

message 6: by Brennie (new)

Brennie | 19 comments Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) I just finished an ARC of The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis and LOVED it. :-)

message 8: by Jess☺️ (new)

Jess☺️ Ok I haven't started so I know this does not count but I keep trying to pick it up and then I read another bad review and trust me I'm the one who's probably going to enjoy it ( please don't shoot me 😨) I'm going to at some point try and read The Mister by E L James (sorry 😬)
But for a recommendation I would definitely say The Chaos series by S.M. Soto it's fantastic.

message 9: by JudyCa (new)

JudyCa | 8 comments This is a must read Method by Kate Stewart

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hutchinson (bellagato) | 46 comments ask me again when April is over ;)

message 11: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 26 comments The Jamison Valley series by Devney Perry. I am finished with the first three books in the series, favorite so far is The Lucky Heart.

message 12: by Radd Reader (new)

Radd Reader That Devney Perry series is on my list to read. Hopefully I can start it soon.

message 13: by Kim (new)

Kim (hdlover) | 3 comments My top five star book this month was Five Years Gone by Marie Force.

Rozberry🍓 (rozzberry) | 30 comments I'm not quite finished, but unless it takes a hell of a nosedive, Meet Cute by Helena Hunting is definitely my favorite read this month.

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela Ruble Scott (brighteyes00_02) | 1 comments Just finished an ARC of Suppression by Laramie Briscoe. It was an excellent read. Also looking forward to reading Devney Perry. I have read a lot of good things about her books.

message 16: by Diane (new)

Diane Yoz | 11 comments I actually just finished The Clover Chapel by Devney Perry. seems each book gets better.

message 17: by Janelle b (new)

Janelle b (janbenwar) | 13 comments Trust by Kylie Scott & Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas are my 2 faves for the year thus far.

message 18: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 10 comments Riders on the Storm Riders on the Storm (Waiting for the Sun, #2) by Robin Hill 5*****

message 19: by Roopali (new)

Roopali (roopsri) | 40 comments Scarlet Stone 😍

message 20: by 〰️Beth〰️ (new)

〰️Beth〰️ (x1f4a0bethx1f4a0) | 3 comments For April I have two ...one dark, the other a graphic novel

The Five and Monstress Vol. 1

message 21: by Kay (new)

Kay Phillips (teacherreadsromance) | 16 comments Two! My life in Shambles and Ugly Love.
Both five stars

message 22: by Antonella (new)

Antonella My fav reads of the year are also April - March releases;
Repeat by Kylie Scott The Austen Playbook (London Celebrities, #4) by Lucy Parker Nothing But Trouble (Malibu University Series, #1) by P. Dangelico Motion (Laws of Physics, #1; Hypothesis, #2.1) by Penny Reid - series

Books I haven't read until now and I should Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1) by Ilona Andrews series, A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock, #1) by Sherry Thomas and The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker

My discovery of the year is definitely Kennedy Ryan I still can't get how I slept while everybody read her books I have read Grip (Grip, #1) by Kennedy Ryan series but I plan to read all of her books...

Huge recs all of the book mentioned...and Happy reading everyone!!!

message 23: by D (new)

D | 7 comments Lately I've been on a YA kick and both All Our Broken pieces by LD Crichton (about a girl with debilitating OCD) and Love From A to Z by SK Ali (about a Muslim teenage girl navigating her way around life and first love) have been phenomenal.

message 24: by AliciaJ (last edited May 03, 2019 10:57AM) (new)

AliciaJ | 26 comments I just finished the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Cinder (Cròniques Lunars, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (Cròniques lunars, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer Winter by Marissa Meyer

Fantastic YA fantasy series that uses Disney fairy tales as the basis for the storylines. It was fantastic.

message 25: by Brennie (new)

Brennie | 19 comments Come Back to Bed by Kayley Loring and Motion by Penny Reid.

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy (bookluvin) | 41 comments The Savior, Blackdagger Brotherhood #17 by JR Ward. LOVE all these books! Even after 17 of them!