What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Smasher
This topic is about Smasher
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about a mathematical genius from a long time ago who travels to the future with a robot girl. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barrylee (last edited Apr 16, 2019 11:45PM) (new)

Barrylee Elder | 3 comments A book about a boy from long ago who is visited by a robot girl and she needs his help because of his abilities, I think he is a math genius or something and he travels to the future with her. And no one can know of his abilities. I read this book about 4-5 years ago, so I might be wrong on a few subjects. The cover is blue. Please if any of this seems familiar please say something I would really appreciate it. SPOILERS In one scene they use a ladder that is invisible until you're right next to it, and in another, we find out that the robot girl is a real girl. And he says something like "I always knew you were a real girl"

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
Smasher by Scott Bly?

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "time travel" future robot girl boy math genius)

message 3: by Barrylee (new)

Barrylee Elder | 3 comments Oh my God YES!!!!! Thank you so much I have been looking for this book for months! You are the BEST!!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
Great. Glad you found your book, Barrylee. Your description provided just the clues we needed.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Smasher (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Scott Bly (other topics)