Tracy Grant Book Club discussion

Rannoch Series > What's everyone reading this week?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Missed sending this over the weekend because we had the Merola Opera Program Benefit Gala. No reading time for me, though I did finish going through the GLENISTER PAPERS galleys.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Thorpe | 193 comments I finished Triple Jeopardy by Anne Perry. This is the 2nd book in her new series featuring Daniel Pitt (son of Thomas & Charlotte Pitt). This series is set in the early 1900 after the reign of Queen Victoria. While, I figured out the murderer early, it was a good story with a couple of great twist. Still a little rushed at the end, but with enough openings for the next book.

I am looking forward to Ms. Perry's yearly Christmas story which will feature Victor Narraway and Aunt Vespasia.

message 3: by Betty (new)

Betty Strohecker | 140 comments Kim, I've been wanting to try that series. So many boojs, so little time. I read the Anne Perry Christmas mysteries.

I'm about to finish The Love List, a regency romance by Deb Marlowe, first book in her Half Moon House series. I've read a couple of the novellas and wanted to try the novel - very good.

Saw your posts about the Merola Gala, Tracy. It looked like a great time.

message 4: by Petra (new)

Petra | 92 comments I was away and had a full beach vacation to finish my book club book: Good Omens. But I was too distracted by all the Game of Thrones podcasts, articles and general chatter to focus on the book! Plus, I don’t love the writing but I do want to find out how it ends.

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
All the books sound great!

Petra, have you read the Games of Thrones books as well as watching the series?

message 6: by Petra (new)

Petra | 92 comments I didn’t read the GOT books. I came into the series after a few seasons and binge watched to catch up. I’d like to read the next book if and when it ever comes out!

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Petra wrote: "I didn’t read the GOT books. I came into the series after a few seasons and binge watched to catch up. I’d like to read the next book if and when it ever comes out!"

I read the first book but not the rest - kept meaning to go back. I also keep meaning to try the series but I have very little time for tv these days!