Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Has Anyone Heard From Crystal and Vixenne?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6568 comments Mod
I haven't heard from them in a long time. Has anyone of you heard from them?

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
Not for a while.

message 3: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
I exchanged an email from Vixenne earlier this year and I think she said she was taking time off to work on her writing so maybe she's still working?

Not sure about Crystal though.

message 4: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 24, 2009 05:30AM) (new)

Thanks Rae.

Last I've heard from Vixenne was in June and I haven't heard from Crystal in months.

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Vixenne, haven't heard around. Crystal who? Just want to be sure which one you're talking about because if who I think it is, I talked to her week before last. "

Crystal Hubbard.

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
Oh, no. I didn't know she had to have more chemo. Please pass on my best wishes and an e-hug to her. She is in my prayers.

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

That's really good to hear. I miss hearing from her, but life is more important than online stuff.

message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks for sharing the news Eugenia. Tell her we miss her and if she gets a chance to email me. She should still have my regular email. If she doesn't, tell her to drop me a message on Goodread.

message 9: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (last edited Aug 27, 2009 06:47AM) (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Please do pass on my hugs and prayers, too and I hope she gets through everything okay.

message 10: by Chaeya (new)

Chaeya | 454 comments Oh no about Crystal. I think way back when she gave me her number. I'll have to call her. Vixenne, I heard from her recently, she's been very business but not feeling so great, more in a run down kinda way. Maybe send her some good vibes. I think she'll be all right after some rest.

message 11: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Chaeya.

message 12: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne (lavernethompson) | 77 comments Hey Arch,

Last I heard they are both fine. Although Vixenne is busy looking for new subs. And Crystal even showed up for the Lub Dubs. And in case anyone didn't know she has a new release out today from Red Rose an IR historical. Paradise Found.

LaVerne

message 13: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Laverne for the update.

message 14: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Cool, Thanks LaVerne. I'll have to check into Paradise Found.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.