The Realms - Semi Advanced discussion

Mods only** > mod chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 633 (633 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2994 comments Mod
needed a mod chat so I decided to make one

message 2: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Alexandria | 1049 comments Mod
Huh, I thought we had one all along, strange...

So does anyone have any ideas as to what could draw people's attention to/back to the group?

message 3: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

We could probably broadcast a message to everyone via pm??

message 4: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

I forgot that’s a thing we can do! Is that something Jack should do? It might be more recognizable if it comes from him seeing as he made the group and all.

message 5: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

I forgot that’s a thing we can do! Is that something Jack should do? It might be more recognizable if it comes from him seeing as he made the group and all.

message 6: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

I’m using my phone so if things post 30 times in a row that is why...

message 7: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Oh, my phone doesn't do that tho, and it's fine, and it should probably be jack.

message 8: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

I've been thinking about an idea for the group, like adding more places, clearing up threads, idk though, soany precious memories

message 9: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Adding more places could help, that way we can flesh out what exactly the 49 Realms are, it gives substance and structure to the world. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about the locations too, if not we could make one that just has quick summaries about all the Realms.

If clearing up threads could help it's worth a try, but we should give out some sort of warning that it's happening in advance that way if someone wants to review all their characters' interactions before it happens they can. Also, I think we have a few accounts that are just spam, they are all just first names with a link to some sort of pharmacy website, should we do something about those?

message 10: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 1466 comments Mod
☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "Adding more places could help, that way we can flesh out what exactly the 49 Realms are, it gives substance and structure to the world. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about the locations too, i..."

Good idea. Alexandria what would we do if u werent around 😭

message 11: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Hello Jack! I'm sure you'd manage just fine, I'm only building off of what Lys said, I myself am no good at coming up with ideas from scratch, though I do have a question. What quantifies a Realm? There are plenty of cities/towns but are those entire realms or just parts of a realm? I'm working on compiling a list of realms so that we can get a start on location stuff and so far I have Feywild, The Abyss, The Dark/Shadowed Realm and The Ocean listed as realms.

message 12: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Based on characters that have been made I also just tacked on The Heavens and The Underworld as realms.

message 13: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "Adding more places could help, that way we can flesh out what exactly the 49 Realms are, it gives substance and structure to the worl..."

Geez can I have at least some credit Jack *sigh*

message 14: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "Hello Jack! I'm sure you'd manage just fine, I'm only building off of what Lys said, I myself am no good at coming up with ideas from scratch, though I do have a question. What quantifies a Realm? ..."
Hmm lemme actually take a look at that

message 15: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "Adding more places could help, that way we can flesh out what exactly the 49 Realms are, it gives substan..."
Yes but im just saying that alexandria brings a motherly touch to things for some reason

message 16: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "☕️Alexandria || If music be the food of love, play on☕️ wrote: "Adding more places could help, that way we can flesh out what exactly t..."

Fair enough, Alex we love you!

message 17: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Also jack grall is used twicebin shunnonDale

message 18: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

I'll take motherly as a compliment and I love y'all too. (I feel very countrified saying y'all, I don't use that word often, but it makes me happy.)

message 19: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Jack I have a question for you, so we have a prison for characters why don't we have an aslym for the most dangerous and feared creatures that serve the God of destruction, and they pretty much been sentenced in this realm since there god was also imprisoned. Just a thought.

message 20: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Is it an asylum or a realm of exile?

message 21: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

It's a real I'm just thinking about calling it The asylum honestly, it was just a thought that entered my head

message 22: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Realm*

message 23: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack I have a question for you, so we have a prison for characters why don't we have an aslym for the most dangerous and feared creatures that serve the God of destruction, and they pretty much bee..."

Sure

message 24: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

It’s a cool idea! I was just curious. Something like that could be interesting to have.

message 25: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (last edited Apr 22, 2019 10:10PM) (new)

I want them there because when Hyp reawakens the restrictions that keep the creatures of destruction at Bay and then the destruction begins!!

*Dont know why I'm hyper....

message 26: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Hey Jack, did you decide on the whole "what quantifies a realm" thing yet? I'm just asking to make sure I don't forget about it so don't feel rushed to answer.

Also, I'm sorry, but can we just appreciate this girl's beauty and talent? Honestly, it's unfair, she takes Frank Sinatra and turns it into the most beautiful lullaby I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUuZ...

message 27: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

──  ୨୧ dollette | 455 comments Mod
hello there my lovely inactive children!! i'm revamping the server a little bit!! please try to stay active though :( i know you're all adults and have lives and jobs and stuff but even if it was like once a week, it would mean the world!

message 28: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

Hello! I’ll do what I can to pop in every now and then, and though I might not be able to RP too much I’d be happy to help out with any efforts to get the group up and running again!

In the meantime I’ll just keep an eye on the character creation to approve things and I’ll make sure no one’s getting into trouble. I’m happy to see that the group might get some life breathed back into it!

message 29: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

yeeyee!! thank you <3

message 30: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

what should we do about lys and jack? i mean i think jack's active a lot? should i find out if he still wants to be a mod? i mean i have lys' insta so i can text her there

message 31: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Imma here. Due to holiday preperations, and my sudden feeling like poo. I was sick of food poisoning so it wasnt a happy week for me. I will try to be active, at least once a week. Its just really hard for me to concentrate on my life and all the character's that i have lives.

message 32: by Alexandria, Goddess of Light (new)

I hope your feeling a bit better now, Lys!

As for Jack, it’s worth checking in with him, he’s usually on board with any attempts to revive some activity, plus it is his group.

message 33: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

astraea wrote: "what should we do about lys and jack? i mean i think jack's active a lot? should i find out if he still wants to be a mod? i mean i have lys' insta so i can text her there"

Yeah, this is Jacks group. And he is the head mod, so any attempts to try and kick the creator out of his role. Doesnt seem right to me. Also that you changed the description without consulting him kind of seems wrong. But you know if he says its fine or doesnt care. I think its cool that you revamped it a bit. As long as theres a war between the gods of creation and destruction, and obviously with the eventual rise of the god of destruction. Just an opinion.

message 34: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

I talked to him about it afterwards but all he said was thank you. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

message 35: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

I need help with the war. Does anyone have ideas? I'm not the best with like the messages but I can try.

message 36: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

astraea wrote: "I talked to him about it afterwards but all he said was thank you. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?"

I can talk to him. I have him on snapchat, Instagram, and messenger. But i havent been the best of friends and ghosted him too. But if he talks to me that would be awesome!

message 37: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "astraea wrote: "I talked to him about it afterwards but all he said was thank you. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?"

I can talk to him. I have him on snapchat, Instagram, and messeng..."

Okay!!

message 38: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

Also my account is fairly new compared to my last one so if you could share it and invite more people that would be awesome!!

message 39: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Oof wow

message 40: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Sadly I died but I lived

message 41: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

Hello!!

message 42: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Heyo luv

message 43: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

how have you been jack :)

message 44: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Ups and downs mostly downs

message 45: by ── ୨୧ dollette, Goddess of Innocence (new)

well whats been going on

message 46: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Well my ex Gf was a cheating, lying scumbag and my friends and people in general have been pissing me off

message 47: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Jack the Teleporter wrote: "Well my ex Gf was a cheating, lying scumbag and my friends and people in general have been pissing me off"

*is ashamed for being a bad friend* 😭

message 48: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited Dec 18, 2020 11:31PM) (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack the Teleporter wrote: "Well my ex Gf was a cheating, lying scumbag and my friends and people in general have been pissing me off"

*is ashamed for being a bad friend* 😭"

All you did was ignore me

message 49: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Jack the Teleporter wrote: "Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack the Teleporter wrote: "Well my ex Gf was a cheating, lying scumbag and my friends and people in general have been pissing me off"

*is ashamed for being a bad..."

I try not too, but I just dont know what to say:(

message 50: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack the Teleporter wrote: "Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Jack the Teleporter wrote: "Well my ex Gf was a cheating, lying scumbag and my friends and people in general have been pissing me off"
..."

Eh youre not the only one so it’s fine

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13