What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Virtual War (Virtual War Chronologs, #1)
This topic is about Virtual War
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA, Main protagonist is a kid who has been locked up in an aerogel room to train his whole life for a tournament to see who gets the last non-polluted landmass in the world. Part of a trilogy. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Kelly | 4 comments Main protagonists name starts with the letter “C”. He has been in an aerogel room training his reflexes and other things, most notably, his ability to tell time usuallly down to the millisecond. He has been training for an upcoming war game, against two other teams. The teams are more or less equally skilled, and are made up of three people each. The protagonists team consists of himself and two others, one being a disfigured kid named Brick, and a female who takes a liking to the protag. They are fighting over a landmass that hasn’t been destroyed by the severe (I’m not sure if regis is actually the cause of people not being able to inhabit the earth, but i think it is) pollution. There are three domed cities fighting over it and in the end the city that wins gets to inhabit it. I have more information, however i believe i have stated the most important information.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4122 comments Virtual War maybe?

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Kelly | 4 comments It is Virtual War! Thank you for your help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Virtual War (other topics)