Review Group discussion

Services > Copy and proof-editing

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aitch (new)

Aitch Diamond | 28 comments I am a proofreader and proof-editor of fiction and can take your work to the next level. I can find not only the errors that writing platforms miss (and they miss a lot!) but help with structure and fine details on timelines, structure (sentence and layout) and I can compose style sheets to help you keep names, dates and places organised. I am comfortable with both US and UK English, and ESL authors.

I offer the first 1000 words (or thereabouts) FREE with no obligation and I am happy with any genre. I will return it to you with 'tracked-changes' for errors and 'comments' with suggestions, and a short evaluation email with a $ rate per 1000 words, if you were to hire me. This might be all you need to let you know where you are with your work. It might be that you want to pay for my services in future.

For the free 1000 words please send me your excerpt attached as a Word. doc with your name and the story title as the document name, and a short message, if you like, about your expectations or with any questions.

Email: itsoverthehorizon@yahoo.com
or visit the website https://www.aquae-sulis-editing.com/ for more information

I look forward to reading your work.
Hayley

message 2: by Franca (new)

Franca (francaogbonnaya) | 219 comments Hi Aitch I’m about to finish the sequel to novice Wielder please can you tell me if you’re available for book analysis and line by line editing ?

Thanks