What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Whisper of Sin (Psy-Changeling, #0.75)
This topic is about Whisper of Sin
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. a Nalini Singh Psy/changeling book [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 101 comments I read a book a couple years ago - I thought it was one of Nalini Singhs psy-changeling series but have been through the list on goodreads and her site and nothing pops out at me.

I think there's some type of robbery attempt or rescue of the heroine by the hero (who I thought was a shifter?) and he begins to court her but sort of on the quiet.

Pretty sure the heroine lives with her parents, grandmother, brother and sister in law (who is pregnant I think) and they may be encouraging her to go out with another suitor. They may also be asian - vietnamese or korean or something.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Apr 12, 2019 11:29AM) (new)

Kris | 32254 comments Mod
Hayley, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ | 1325 comments Oh, that's Mia & Emmett's story/novella. Officially 0.6.

Whisper of Sin

... Love Singh ;)

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 101 comments Brilliant! I couldn't recognize it from the blurb and thought I was going a little crazy because I was sure it was part of this series.

Thanks!!

MJ wrote: "Oh, that's Mia & Emmett's story/novella. Officially 0.6.

Whisper of Sin

... Love Singh ;)"

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32254 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Hayley. Here's the link for MJ's find - Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh.

message 6: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ | 1325 comments No worries... LOVE NS's books and am currently rereading the main ones (again) so that I'm all ready for the next release... now that you got me thinking about the 'other ones', I may just have to add them in too ;)

If your ever looking for more NS stuff, you should try her group. We are all mad about her.

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 101 comments Yeah, I might do. Have just finished Whisper of Sin and now it's made me want to go back to the beginning. I was intending to reread Patricia Briggs Mercy Series though - decisions, decisions, decisions . . . !

message 8: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ | 1325 comments Lol, never doing time in the day!

Wolf Rain is out in June I think, if that helps you decide on a reread time frame to catch the next one ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Whisper of Sin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nalini Singh (other topics)