What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA time traveling girl, possibly a series? she received some sort of magical objects from possibly a grandmother, and they would ring or make some kind of melody when they activated.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah (suweett) | 2 comments I read this book/series I want to say around early 2000s and I was around 13 (17 years ago now!). I feel like it was a series but may have been just one book?
It was about a girl who I believe received some sort of magical objects from possibly a grandmother, and they would ring or make some kind of melody when they activated. She would (I think) step into a glowing circle from where the charms emanated and would be transported somewhere to help save or rescue or solve some sort of things happening. I believe one book she was sent to a Native American village? The main part I definitely remember is the magical charms making music or something to tell her she was being transported.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Apr 15, 2019 01:07PM) (new)

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah (suweett) | 2 comments Hmm the cover doesn’t look familiar, but maybe if I read some of it I’ll recognize whether this is it. Thanks for the suggestion!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Leah ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by seph (new)

seph (seph-reads) | 16 comments wayfarer / traveler by alexandra bracken ???