Clean Romances discussion

Clean Break
This topic is about Clean Break
Looking For... > Looking for reviewers! Clean Romance (with some strong language)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby Vegas | 2 comments Hi Clean Romance readers!!

I write romance with no explicit sex scenes and sometimes I feel like it's hard to find an audience. (My characters do sometimes use explicit language in-character, but it's strictly closed-door in the bedroom - and sex is not the focus of the story anyway).

This reviewer put it better than I can - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... “Once in a while you run across a book and you just really connect to it. You feel like it was written just for you. Like the author knew exactly the kind of book you loved and hit it spot-on. This was one of those books for me…the kind of romance book I love. There was no explicit sex, and yet I got goosebumps—I love when an author can do that!”

Would anyone in this group be interested in a free copy of Clean Break as I try to grow my audience? It's in Kindle Unlimited as well, if that's an option. Thanks!

Clean Break by Abby Vegas

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Wasden (gumbomom) | 7 comments Abby wrote: "Hi Clean Romance readers!!

I write romance with no explicit sex scenes and sometimes I feel like it's hard to find an audience. (My characters do sometimes use explicit language in-character, but ..."

I agree completely. I love reading a book that makes me feel the romance/emotion but without feeling like I have to skip pages and would be a book that I could feel comfortable recommending to anyone. Thank you for making books that are enjoyable to read.

message 3: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments I would be happy to read and review your book!

message 4: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby Vegas | 2 comments Hi Jaime - that is great! If you don't have Kindle Unlimited, I can email the book directly to your Kindle. Let me know - thanks!