What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/Dystopian/A boy who has been cloned but doesn’t know it.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Asheley (new)

Asheley (asheleywhite) | 3 comments I read this book in ‘01/‘02 and it’s about this boy who has been cloned. One of the clones lives on earth or somewhere very similar. And leads a normal life. Another clone lives on another planet. He’s rich and I think he holds some sort of title. He’s also paranoid of being cloned and so he has his fingernails and hair burned whenever he gets them cut.
There might be other clones but I can’t remember and the book may possibly be part of a series.

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Dacyczyn (readsintrees) | 264 comments Could this be The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer?

message 3: by Asheley (new)

Asheley (asheleywhite) | 3 comments No, unfortunately. That book was released in 2004 after I got in high school. I read this book in middle school for my science class. That book sounds really interesting though. Thanks for your help!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Ashley ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 220 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Asheley (new)

Asheley (asheleywhite) | 3 comments Bump

message 6: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2358 comments Asheley, any chance your science teacher is still around and would remember it, or any classmates?