Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading April 8?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2036 comments Mod
This week I'm staring off with Scott by RJ Scott & V.L. Locey.

message 2: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 355 comments Almost finished with Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa, and really liking it. I read Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman for my book club and it was a such a well written book. Funny and sad and great for discussion with friends. Not a romance though! Up next are Dukes Are Forever by Bec McMaster and Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett

message 3: by Stacey is Sassy (last edited Apr 08, 2019 01:58PM) (new)

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1221 comments I'm being a good girl and reading some of the books that have been sitting on my Kindle for donkeys years.

Hooking Up which was OK for a smutty smut read and soon I plan to try Crash and Cuffed.

I just finished an ARC of Until the Tequila: A Killers Crossover Novella and I have ARCs for Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World and last but not least The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis.

Even though I've listened to Repeat by Kylie Scott, I bought the Kindle version too because I loved it so much.

Fun times...

message 4: by Irisheyes (last edited Apr 08, 2019 03:29PM) (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I'm being a good girl and reading some of the books that have been sitting on my Kindle for donkeys years.

Hooking Up which was OK for a smutty smut read and soon I plan to try [bo..."

I didn't know Kylie Scott had a new release, Stacey! Very excited... I'll have to check that out. Her Stage Dive series is one of my favorites!

I just finished IMAGINE by Jill Barnett. I loved it. I picked it up cause it was free on Kindle and Janga was always telling me how great she was. What an awesome buy! LOL It's such a great feeling to finish a good book and know it was money well spent but when you get the same feeling and the book was free you feel like you got an extra special deal!! LOL

I know I have a couple of her other books on my Kindle so I'm going to look them up and try to keep the good reading mojo going.

message 5: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1127 comments I am reading His at Night by Sherry Thomas.
I see Helena Hunting has a new book out today called Meet Cute I might give that a whirl

message 6: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1127 comments Ladies - has anyone read Cat Sebastian? I haven't yet but am thinking about reading her new one.

message 7: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 355 comments No, but I've been interested. Let us know what you think!

Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Ladies - has anyone read Cat Sebastian? I haven't yet but am thinking about reading her new one."

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 984 comments Round Midnight has caught me this week. 2 sisters, daughters of a Navy Admiral, find their futures.