Start by marking “Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World” as Want to Read:
Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World

Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World

(Happily Ever Alpha World)

She was my princess.
I was her psycho.
Two worlds colliding with a BOOM.

There was a sh*tstorm brewing. Whispers. Rumbles. A rot—fueled by greed and protected by corruption—that’d seeped like sewage, eating away at everything it touched. The only people I trusted were my brother by blood, my brothers by patch, and the crazy Irish-Scottish bastard I did jobs for.

That was why,
265 pages
Published April 16th 2019

Start your review of Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World is a Hyde crossover novella by Layla Frost. Not only does this book have a sexy as sin, alpha, jealous/possessive biker hero, but a kick butt heroine that gives as good as she takes and is just as comfortable in her princessy tulle skirt as she is in jeans and a leather jacket.

Ophelia Jade Kline thought this was going to be a good day when she stopped at the store and saw the sexy bikers getting off their bikes and going in. One in particular grabbed her
Carvanz
“Holy. Biker. Hotness.” I can’t describe this book any better than the author’s own words. I swear every book she writes get better and each one becomes my new favorite. I suspect Judge and Ophelia are going to ride the top spot as favorite hero and heroine for a while as well. It’s a tough call between them and Nox and Gus. But then again in Ms. Frost’s own words:

”Slap a fookin’ beard on ya, shove a cigar in yer mouth, and yer fookin’ Nox: US edition.”

description

Ophelia never suspected that eyeing a c
Mindy Lou's Book Review
That cover is amazing and the perfect representation of this book. Judge, a hot and possessive biker claims the very sassy Ophelia. And on a bike! Hells ya!

I just love it when a hero wants the heroine no matter the consequences. The fact that he planned to make her his despite the possibility of her working for the enemy is my cat nip. I want my couples 100% committed. I loved Judge!

I'm usually all about the heroes in my books but Layla Frost does one better and bring us such fantastic heroines.
Stacey is Sassy
He only kidnapped her once…

I’m going to raise my hand and nominate myself for a kidnapping. I know I shouldn’t joke about something like this but geez my life is busy at the moment; I could do with a break. If I could put in a request though…could you make it a comfy kidnapping. See, I like the sound of someone picking me up, dragging me to a house in the middle of nowhere and leaving me alone. If the kidnapper could make a decent excuse to my boss to get me out of work, that would be helpful to
CC
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one! It was loosely related to ARR's Until series since it is in the Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World series. But it is directly related to the Hyde series.

Loved Judge! He was hawt and kinda funny in his alpha, BOOM ways. I also loved Ophelia. She was hilarious and I loved her violent nature.

Loved having Nox in this since he is a great character. And liked catching up with the Hyde crew.

Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘ The Princess and her Psycho Biker’ Stars

OH. MY. WORLD!!! Talk about MC Romance PERFECTION!!! Mind blowingly extraordinary, that’s what Until Mayhem is. Judge and Ophelia are THE couple… Completely unforgettable!

Layla Frost manages every single time to up her game. For real, I couldn’t see a story and a character pack just a punch in this Happily Ever After World as Nox from Until Nox, well I can say I was completely mistaken because Judge is THE MAN!!!

Don’t wrong, I still adore the accented
SansaReads
5 MEGA BRILLIANT STARS!

I usually don’t read these “World” books, unless Layla Frost has written them. I loved Until Knox and I absolutely LOVED Until Mayhem. Judge and Ophelia are characters you immediately fall in love in with.

There are amazing one-liners that will have you absolutely obsessing over Layla Frost! Ophelia is perhaps one of my top heroines this year because she is absolutely the perfect amount of sass and wit. I absolutely adored her. Judge was just as impressive. He was just the
Julia
DNF @ 5%

Everything about this is absolutely insufferable. I might give it another try later, but my first reaction is to want to reach into my iPad and stab the heroine sooo.... not going great so far.

The heroine is taken against her will by the hero because he thinks shes a prostitute working for his enemy. All the while shes trying not to smile because the H is just sooo hawt. *gag*
MichelleG
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So usually when I write a review about a book I love, it is always the hero that I gush about. In Until Mayhem, it’s the heroine, Ophelia that I am head over heels for. Ophelia is smart, strong, snarky, dorky, and just freakin perfect (and not in a Mary Sue way either). She is the quintessential Layla Frost heroine and as sexy AF as Judge (the hero) is, I would totally choose being O’s best friend over being Judge’s girl (It doesn’t hurt that Kase from Layla Frost’s “Best Kase Scenario” is still ...more
Raine
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-read-2019
Cute biker story

A biker kidnaps a woman after she follows them through a grocery store because he thinks she is spying on them for nefarious reasons. Cute story, but the writing was just ok.
Fiona Fog
Arriving at the grocery store Ophelia has her mind on what she needs to get, but hearing the sounds of bikes has her glancing in that direction and her gaze falls on him. Judge. The attraction to the hot biker is instant. So is the need to follow him and his friends into the store. That's not a crime right?

Judge noticed the blonde in the carpark instantly. Cute. But his instincts are on high being the president of Mayhem comes with the territory. You never know who to trust or who could be sent
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
Mar 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 1-top-tbr, 2-cr
"She was my princess.
I was her psycho."

Every princess wants a psycho who is only sane for her. Right? ;)
(And if not, more for me)

This book...
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bbf
3* with an extra * just for that cover!

First off this cover is all the damn things! I pre-ordered this book as soon as I saw the cover....now on to the story

This is Judge(,his actual name! How cool is that?!) and Orphelia's story. She's eyeing him, he thinks she was sent by his enemy so he kidnaps her. She's no simpering doormat and gives him hell. He likes it, she likes him badda Bing, badda boom a relationship is born

Secondary characters from previous books by this author including Jake and fo
Sandra
Shelves: posted-reviews, 5-star, arc, ku
I am not sure if I am going to be able to come across how much I loved Judge and Ophelia’s story! Not only are we in Aurora Rose Reynold’s Happily Ever Alpha World but we see a return of the sexy accented hero Nox!

Even though the first meeting of Judge and Ophelia was quite unconventional, actually just plain crazy, I absolutely loved it! The covert, yet not so covert stalking results in a bit of kidnapping, or being “temporarily restrained.” What ensues is a whole lot of snarky “sh*t-talk” come
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!

Ophelia is the very best kind of female character - smart, funny & fierce AF! And Judge - well he is deliciously filthy, genuinely Alpha and just the right amount of psycho.

Together we get tattoos, tutus and hot motorcycle special cuddles - yes please!!

Add in plenty of action, legit LOL moments, witty banter and did I mention the the seriously hot sexy times?? - wall sex anyone!! 🔥🤤🔥 Well I was one VERY happy romance reader.

PS Catching up with Nox from Until
Joanne
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a huge fan of the Until books and loved Ms Frosts’ previous contribution so knowing a new one was coming I was ecstatic. Judge is one scary possessive Alpha. Ophelia was a feisty and kickass heroine and the perfect match for Judge. This book is set in the world of her other books but with a different crew but still overlapping with Jake and Kase and the crew. And specifically Nox. We meet some new and exciting characters which i hope we see more of in future books. It was a fabulous book ful ...more
M.L.
A sassy, pink-loving, kickass, and kindhearted heroine.
A sexy, protective, take-charge alpha.
A misunderstanding turned kidnapping.
Until Mayhem is a must read: sweet, sexy, beautiful, and the romance is definitely the BOOM.
Skylar
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 One of the better novellas in the Happily Ever Alpha World.
Treena
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love alpha-tastic heroes who totally adore and love their heroines. If only kidnappers and psychos were as cool and awesome in real life as Judge. Hahahaha. And O was just as great as he was.

This was an awesomely perfect story that I didn't want to end.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Layla Frost isn't new to me (love all her words!!) and I was pretty stoked to see her in ARR's world again with her Hyde series because her first go round in it with Until Nox was freaking brilliant and a top read for me! And guess what y'all? Until Mayhem is set in the same world with crossover characters and tells one love story that starts out really... unconventional.

Judge and Ophelia lit up my kindle and set my heart on fire from the very first moment they "met". Judge knew what he
Neringa Neringiukas
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While, I still have about 4 books to read in HEA World by ARR, I can with certainty to say, this is my fav book on this round. MC, alpha secy and dangerous H, sassy h. I loved this couple. They were hot and entertaining. I loved the club and I want to read more about them.
Sandy Nikolas
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mayhem

Great story! Judge and O have such great banter and chemistry. A little drama, a little suspense and some hot, sexy times! The writing is quick and witty. I can’t wait for Lars’s story!
Jamie
4.5 Stars! Until Mayhem takes us back into Layla Frost's Hyde world, with hint of the Maysons thrown in. You'd be crazy not to want to read that.

Summary:
Ophelia Kline just needed to make a quick trip to the grocery store. Arriving there at the same time as several sexy-as-sin bikers just made the trip more bearable. She'll get in, hopefully remember everything she needs, and get out with a little bit of eye-candy as a bonus. She had no way of knowing just how much her life would change. Judge Ha
Laurie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker-mc, arc
I’ve actually been on an enforced way-longer-than-expected leave from reading and reviewing but I just had to pop in and gush about Layla Frost’s Until Mayhem. I knew whatever she gave us was going to be fun and I was not disappointed.

I could not have asked for a better pick me up than this book. Judge made a serious error in judgment when he met Ophelia, but good golly did he make up for it. As for Ophelia, she was pretty dang kick-ass considering the circumstances.

I loved getting a check-in fr
One chapter more
Something must be wrong with me. Why? Cause this book? It did not shake me at all, it kind of bored me too. And why would that be wrong... Cause look at the other 600 people that read this before me... They loved it. What am I lacking in the head that keeps me from joining them?

This is not even a review cause obviously I've read something different than the rest of the people. Why did I not feel any excitement, why was I keep checking the pages to see how much was there led till the end? Why my
Emily
Judge Hawkins is the president of the Mayhem MC, he believes the beauty following him is after something so he takes her. Realizing quickly she was innocent, Judge feels like fate intervened and doesn't plan on letting Ophelia go.

This book checked every box for me. I am a huge fan of Until Nox and Nox is all over this book so that catapulted it to instant favorite. Judge, talk about alpha male he has it in spades and I loved Ophelia she is hilarious. Excellent read I hope there is more to come.
Nikki Mays
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it!

Layla has done it again! Judge and O are great together. Her sass and his devotion, almost to the point of obsession, is perfect. Hopefully we get more stories about the rest of the guys in Mayhem. Well, after getting more of the Hyde boys. This is a fun read that I whole heartedly recommend.
Taryn Rivers
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Layla Frost never fails to disappoint. Funny, full of suspense, and bonus...one hell of a sexy biker. More please!
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4-4.25 stars. This was such a good book! Unti Mayhem is Ophelia and Judge's story. Judge is the president of the Mayhem motorcycle club. He and a few of his MC brothers are at a grocery store when Ophelia spots them. She sees how hot Judge is and is drawn to him so much that she can't keep her eyes off him in the store. But Judge thinks that she is tailing him and that she was possibly sent by his enemies to spy on him or worse. So, like all smart bikers do, Judge decides to kidnap Ophelia and t ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Broken Halo (The Montgomerys, #2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Mad Gold (Providence Gold, #2)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Veils: A Killers Novel Book 4 (The Killers)
  • With Kol (Daniels Family Book 2)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Three of a Kind (Wallflowers #1)
  • Trapping Her
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
Layla Frost has always been a rebel. A true badass.

Growing up, Layla used to hide under her blanket with a flashlight to read the Sweet Valley High books she pilfered from her older sister. It wasn’t long before she was reading hidden Harlequins during class at school. This snowballed into pulling all-nighters after the promise of “just one more chapter”.

Her love of reading, especially the romance

Happily Ever Alpha World (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla

News & Interviews

“You’re a psycho.”
“Yeah, but I’m your psycho.”
2 likes
“Our tongues battled for supremacy.
We owned each other.
We submitted to each other.
We belonged to each other.
The kiss was violent—savage and brutal.”
2 likes