Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) My challenge for this Year is 40 books, Let´s see if I can do it
Until now I read 8
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Folsom (End of Men, #1) by Tarryn Fisher
A Thousand Letters (Austen, #2) by Staci Hart
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Hate Notes by Vi Keeland Letters to the Lost (Letters to the Lost, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 2975 comments Good luck with your reading challenge! I will be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses shortly too.

message 3: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) Rachael wrote: "Good luck with your reading challenge! I will be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses shortly too."

It´s really good, my fav was the last part of the 1st book and the 2nd book was sooo good!!!
I´m now reading the last of the trilogy

message 4: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) I finished A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas and Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins , so now I read 10 books yay

message 5: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) I finished The Idea of You by Robinne Lee

message 6: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) Finished The Heartbreakers (The Heartbreakers Chronicles, #1) by Ali Novak

message 7: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) Finished Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

message 8: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) Finished When Life Happened by Jewel E. Ann

message 9: by Catia (last edited Jun 05, 2019 09:57AM) (new)

Catia (kookay) Finished A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole

message 10: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) The Siren by Kiera Cass and Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers, #1) by Penny Reid started and dnf, not fo me, maybe another time...

message 11: by Catia (new)

Catia (kookay) 17 books until now

message 12: by Ádám (new)

Ádám Tóth (annosz) | 4 comments Good luck with your challenge! I can see that you are reading 300-400 pages long books and you are still on the schedule, that's very impressive, congratulations! :)

message 13: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hilliard (goodreadscomphilliard) | 1 comments Thanks. I love to read, I learn so much.