I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > I am looking for books with a certain type of trope

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicky نیکی (new)

Nicky نیکی | 10 comments Hello! I love alpha males, I just can’t resist them. I’m looking for books with alpha heroes that contain certain themes. 1) Books like Susan Elizabeth Phillips’ Kiss An Angel, where he hurts her so deeply that she shuts down and leaves him. 2) Books where the heroine thinks that he’s cheated on her or that he loves someone else. 3) Books where she thinks he doesn’t love her or want her.

I know these may seem specific but I think they show up in lots of books. I just love emotional books where the heroine goes through insecurities and is deeply in love but fears that the hero can’t or doesn’t love her like that. Thanks!

SB*needs low angst books* | 580 comments The Hookup, The Possibility of Trey, Without Words, Beard Science

I think these fit. Especially Beard Science and Possibility of Trey.

message 4: by Nicky نیکی (new)

Nicky نیکی | 10 comments Thanks so much! These look great and I am so excited to read them.

message 5: by MJ (new)

message 6: by Nicky نیکی (new)

Nicky نیکی | 10 comments I’ve got The Unwanted Wife on my list. Thank you!

SB*needs low angst books* | 580 comments These are some that I think you may like that fit and some more than others. Some are more alpha than others as well.

Over the Fence by Melanie Moreland is another I can think of where the heroine is very insecure and wonders why the hero wants her but it is all in his POV.

Baking For Keeps (Men Worth Melting For Book 1) by Jela Clayton is a sweet one where the heroine doesn't think the hero is interested.

The Secret by Julie Garwood is one that I think fits where since it has a moments of her doubting he can love her

T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Texas Heat, #1) by Sable Hunter has a moment of hurt that makes her doubt

A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2) by Tessa Dare

Vinny (Alvarez Security #3) by Maryann Jordan

A Brown-Eyed Handsome Man (Hell Yeah!, #4) by Sable Hunter

Swerve (Boosted Hearts, #1) by Sherilee Gray

Eye of the Beholder (Nebraska Historicals) by Ruth Ann Nordin