Catching up on Classics (and lots more!) discussion

Personal Challenges > Robin Loves Reading Classics Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin  Loves Reading (Robint60) | 6 comments Classics that I own and that I plan to read in 2019, or as many as possible. *Alphabetic by author.

Eliza's Daughter by Joan Aiken Little Women by Louisa May Alcott Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen Emma by Jane Austen Persuasion by Jane Austen Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen Mansfield Park by Jane Austen Mr. Darcy's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes, #1) by Amanda Grange The Sea Fairies by L. Frank Baum The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4) by Agatha Christie Five Complete Novels of Murder & Detection Peril at End House The Murder at Hazelmoor Easy to Kill Ten Little Indians Evil Under the Sun by Agatha Christie Clues to Christie The Definitive Guide to Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot, Tommy & Tuppence and All of Agatha Christie's Mysteries by Agatha Christie Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple #1) by Agatha Christie Classic Mystery Collection (100+ books and stories) by Agatha Christie The Pemberley Chronicles (The Pemberley Chronicles, #1) by Rebecca Ann Collins The Little Lame Prince by Dinah Maria Mulock Craik The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane The Way of an Eagle by Ethel M. Dell The Bars of Iron by Ethel M. Dell The Top of the World by Ethel M. Dell The Rocks of Valpre by Ethel M. Dell A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens Works of Charles Dickens by Charles Dickens The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Vol 1 by Arthur Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes The Complete Novels and Stories, Volume II by Arthur Conan Doyle Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Georgiana Darcy's Diary Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice Continued (Pride and Prejudice Chronicles, #1) by Anna Elliott Mr. Darcy's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes, #1) by Amanda Grange The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne The Odyssey by Homer The Call of the Wild by Jack London The Sea Wolf by Jack London White Fang by Jack London Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Anne of Green Gables Collection by L.M. Montgomery Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) by L.M. Montgomery Lydia Bennet's Story A Sequel to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice by Jane Odiwe Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy The Last Man in the World (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) by Abigail Reynolds A Double Barreled Detective Story by Mary Roberts Rinehart Black Beauty by Anna Sewell Hamlet by William Shakespeare Heidi by Johanna Spyri Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson Works of Robert Louis Stevenson by Robert Louis Stevenson The Complete Works of Mark Twain by Mark Twain Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

message 2: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 870 comments Good luck on your challenges, Robin.

message 3: by MK (new)

MK (wisny) | 2973 comments That makes a pretty page :)
It's very appealing. I hope you enjoy your reads@

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 8 comments Good luck Robin and looks like your going to have fun

message 5: by Lynn (last edited Jan 12, 2019 07:46AM) (new)

Lynn (LynnsReads) | 287 comments Very nice. You have one per week, and they are true classics. I love the mix of children's lit with the adult classics. I am also reading Heidi and The Scarlet Letter (for my Old and New Classics Challenge) this year and I think I own the exact same editions. Others on my TBR list are And Then There Were None and Rebecca, again with the same covers. We will read several in common this year. I hope you have lots of fun.