What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Girl Net
This topic is about Girl Net
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Late 90s early 2000s book for girls about using computers, called them 'puters and had a chapter about decorating them. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Pitkin (saraheliz213) | 2 comments My brain randomly remembered that I owned the book last night but my search has brought up nothing and im dying to remember the book. I think the cover of the book may have been pink. It was back when the internet first became a thing but i think most monitors at the time were still big square giants. The only details i really remember is the book called them 'puters and there was a chapter about using fur to decorate the monitor

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Pitkin (saraheliz213) | 2 comments I found it! After googling “A Girl’s Guide to the Internet” the book I was actually looking for popped up: “Girl Net” is what it’s called. Thank you for your help!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sarah. Is that Girl.net: For Girls Who Click! by Sarra Manning suggested by Rainbowheart?

message 5: by Kate (last edited Apr 03, 2019 07:33AM) (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
The title of Girl.net: For... was changed in later editions to just Girl Net. They have same cover, so I counting this as solved.