Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > What To Read Next

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 115 comments Does anybody else have a long to-read list, but when you look at it, you don't really feel like reading any of those books right now?

MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 23 comments Julia wrote: "Does anybody else have a long to-read list, but when you look at it, you don't really feel like reading any of those books right now?"

YES!

I have like a billion books. I want to read NONE OF THEM, lol.

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 115 comments There were some books I wanted to read about 10 years ago, and I finally got free copies of them, and they are short reads, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to them! 😎

MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 23 comments I know that feeling. I have a whole series of shorts I was super excited about...but somehow the books are still unread. 🤦‍♀️

message 5: by dg (new)

dg (cryptided) yes! i have an entire shelf of books i've been meaning to read but i just keep skipping over them for different books. at least i'm still reading? lol

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Yes!
If any of you guys are looking for something good to read, try the Rangers Apprentice series by John A. Flanagan or
Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} They're really great!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking for something new and different to read? Pharafaneelya is your book, you will never find anything like it on the shelf.

Happy Holiday Season to all!

Wishing you the best!

message 9: by Tania (new)

Tania | 8 comments Yup

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia | 115 comments Shivantika wrote: "The Wishing Spell"

Thanks... I've read it ;)

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Jones | 1 comments The Twisted Tree - best book I've read this year. Super creepy ghost story, reminded me of Neil Gaiman, ho I love. Not sure if it's out yet though, I read on Netgalley

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather | 68 comments I've just finished reading a ton of Rick Riordans books....so now I'm gonna read The Count of Monte Cristo

message 15: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Robert Collins (stephenrobertcollins) | 99 comments The Wolf and the watchman by Niklas Natt och Dag.Swedish new out in English