Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

The Bachelor Challenge Archive > The Bachelor Team Challenge - Book Bae (14)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 301 (301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited Feb 02, 2019 12:39PM) (new)

MountainKat | 21396 comments 🌹The Bachelor Team Challenge🌹
🌹Theme - Book Boyfriends🌹

Team 14 Members:

✓ Captain - Nicole P

Caipi
Ezinwanyi
Jessica
Plethora
Jessica

message 2: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

Information required when posting your completion/s:

Date Task
Book/cover link
Page numbers
How book qualified, with links or cover as necessary.
Dated Completed with Rating.
If this is your second (or more) book for the task, also include that information.

Please include only this information. A small review may be included if desired, but is not required. No other discussion allowed though.

Although you will not need to make selection posts like in the PtP, your teammates might like ideas for what to read so sharing what you're reading could be very helpful. If you have any question if your book qualifies, it would be better to find out before you read it - ask your teammates or in the Q&A/Announcement thread.

Books must be 90 pages and MPG (Main Page Genre) Romance. Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance or similar is acceptable, but it must be romance. Audiobooks and rereads are ok. Books can only be read once per person during the challenge even if it fits multiple categories. The same book can be read by teammates though. Once the task for the date is announced, you may not tag a book so that it fits or edit any lists - this must be done before the date begins.

message 3: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

The dates will begin on Saturdays at 6 PM EST, at that time the task for each date will be announced. Books must be completed and posted by the following Friday at Midnight EST, except when 'Visiting the Family' when you will have until the second Friday. Roses will be awarded before the next date begins. Each date we will be working towards spelling out B-A-C-H-E-L-O-R. The potential tasks for each letter will be posted in advance, but you will not know which task will be used until the date begins.

Roses are earned by:
🌹 The first rose per team is earned for reading 4 books fitting the task during the date.
Bonus roses may be earned by:
🌹 The team that finishes 4 books and posts in the Q&A/Announcement thread first wins a bonus rose. Note, posting is required to earn this rose.
🌹 Teams with each member completing the task (with a minimum of 6 books read) earn an additional rose.
🌹 Teams finishing 8+ books during the date win an additional rose.

Teams will not be eliminated even if they earn no roses, they will have a chance to catch up by earning additional roses on other dates. Players will be eliminated if they do not complete the task on two consecutive dates. Eliminated players will not be replaced. Remember, players are allowed to read multiple books for a given date in order to earn bonuses and/or to make up for teammates who do not read their book or who have been eliminated.

message 4: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

Captains, please reserve a few spaces for tracking.

Introduce yourselves to your teammates. Let then know where you are from, what your interests are in life and in books! Consider friending each other, that makes it easier to follow the goings on.

Your first task as a team is to come up with a team name. The theme if 'Book Boyfriend' and your team name should relate to that. Captains, please PM me your team name when you have decided.

message 5: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 21396 comments I will be tracking each team's completions and using the captains' tracking to confirm before awarding roses at the end of each date.

message 6: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 21396 comments Please allow your captain to reserve some tracking posts before commenting.

message 7: by Nicole (last edited Feb 15, 2019 09:06AM) (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments 🌹 TASKS

B is for Bargain - Read a book you received free, borrowed, or was under $3 USD or the equivalent.
B is for Brave - Read a book tagged with words that indicate a survivor, hero, military, law enforcement or firefighter.
B is for Bank - Read a book with a wealthy character, in précis or tagged to describe.
B is for Book - Read any romance book.

A is for Alpha - Read a book tagged as alpha or described in précis.
A is for Alphabet - Read a book with 10 or more different letters in the title.
A is for Another - Read a book in a series longer than a trilogy (at least 4 books).
A is for Animal - Read a book with an animal on cover, about shifters or tagged with animal or pet.

C is for Color - Read a book with at least 4 colors on cover.
C is for Classroom - Read a book with a student, teacher or school. Can be tagged or in précis.
C is for Current - Read a book published in 2018.
C is for Cold - Read a book set in winter.

H is for Holiday - Read a holiday book, can be in title, précis, or tagged.
H is for Humor - Read a funny book, tagged to describe that.
H is for Haunting - Read a book labeled as PNR.
H is for Hug - Read a book with a hug on the cover.

E is for Encouraged - Read a book recommended to you in a challenge, by a friend, or a GR recommendation.
E is for Exciting - Read a book a book tagged as romantic suspense, suspense or mystery.
E is for Enjoyed - Read a book with an average rating of 4.0 or higher.
E is for Edition - Read a book with at least 5 editions listed on GR.

L is for Laird - Read a historical romance, a book set in Scotland, or a book tagged with royalty, nobility or laird.
L is for Lawn - Read a book with an outdoor scene on the cover.
L is for Labor - Read a book with a blue collar worker, either included in the précis or tagged with blue collar.
L is for League - Read a sports romance, evident in either the précis or tagged.

O is for October - Read a book that has any edition published in October.
O is for Ocean - Read a book with water on the cover.
O is for Office - Read a book where a MC works in office or an office place romance, evident in précis or tagged as such.
O is for One - Read a stand alone book, one not in a series.

R is for Red - Read a book with a mostly red cover, more than 50%.
R is for Radio/Recite - Read a book with a MC who is an actor, singer or performer.
R is for Ranch - Read a book tagged as western or cowboy.
R is for Remedy - Read a book tagged with doctor, medical, illness or injury.

message 8: by Nicole (last edited Feb 15, 2019 09:06AM) (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments 🌹 WEEKLY THEMES

Week 1: B is for Bank
♦️💲♦️Read a book with a wealthy character, in précis or tagged to describe.

Week 2: A is for Another
Read a book in a series longer than a trilogy (at least 4 books).

Week 3: C is for Color
Read a book with at least 4 colors on cover.

Week 4: H is for Holiday
Read a holiday book, can be in title, précis, or tagged.

Week 5: E is for Enjoyed
Read a book with an average rating of 4.0 or higher.

Week 6: L is for Labor
Read a book with a blue collar worker, either included in the précis or tagged with blue collar.

Week 7: O is for October
Read a book that has any edition published in October.

Week 8: R is for Remedy
Read a book tagged with doctor, medical, illness or injury.

message 9: by Nicole (last edited Feb 15, 2019 09:15AM) (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments 🥀 ROSES EARNED

Week 1: 🌹🌹🌹

Week 2: 🌹🌹🌹

Week 3: 🌹🌹🌹

Week 4: 🌹🌹🌹

Week 5: 🌹🌹

Week 6: 🌹

Week 7: 🌹🌹🌹

Week 8

Total # of Roses: 18

message 10: by Nicole (last edited Jan 18, 2019 08:54AM) (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments COMPLETION POSTS WEEK 1 - 4

Week 1
Caipi: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2
Ezinwanyi: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2
Jessica 1: Completion Post - Book 1
Jessica 2: Completion Post - Book 1
Plethora: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2
Nicole P: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2 | Completion Post - Book 3 | Completion Post - Book 4

Total Number of Books for Week 1: 12

Mr. Jaguar by K.A. Merikan The Billionaire's Boyfriend (My Billionaire, #1) by Geoffrey Knight The Player by Claire Contreras The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels, #1) by Kerrigan Byrne Close to Heaven (Colorado High Country, #5) by Pamela Clare The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1) by Jennifer Probst Christmas with the Boss (Managing the Bosses #11) by Lexy Timms The Boss (Managing the Bosses #1) by Lexy Timms The Boss's Christmas Seduction (New Zealand Knights, #1) by Yvonne Lindsay The Billionaire and the Virgin (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #1) by Jessica Clare Hardwired (Hacker, #1) by Meredith Wild Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5) by Christina Lauren

Week 2
Caipi: Completion Post - Book 1
Ezinwanyi: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2 | Completion Post - Book 3 | Completion Post - Book 4
Jessica 1: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2
Plethora: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2 | Completion Post - Post 3
Nicole P: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2

Total Number of Books for Week 2: 13

The Heart of Frost (North Pole City Tales, #2) by Charlie Cochet Bound by Law (Men of Honor, #2) by S.E. Jakes Wyvern's Mate (The Dragons of Incendium, #1) by Deborah Cooke Ties That Bind (Men of Honor #3) by S.E. Jakes Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Talen (Dark Protectors, #7.9) by Rebecca Zanetti Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian Who's the Boss Now (Managing the Bosses #3) by Lexy Timms Love the Boss (Managing the Bosses #4) by Lexy Timms I Do The Boss (Managing the Bosses #5) by Lexy Timms Touch of Topaz (Awakening Desires, #7) by N.J. Walters Rough Ride (Chaos #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights #76) by Kristen Ashley

Week 3
Caipi: Completion - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2
Ezinwanyi: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2 | Completion Post - Book 3
Plethora: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2
Nicole P: Completion - Book 1

Total Number of Books for Week 3: 10

Diversion (Diversion, #1) by Eden Winters Deke (Fake Boyfriend #3) by Eden Finley The Protector (Men of the North, #1) by Elin Peer The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever (Bevelstoke, #1) by Julia Quinn Unwritten Law (Steele Brothers #1) by Eden Finley Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh A Brand New Ending (Stay, #2) by Jennifer Probst Prejudice Meets Pride (Meet Your Match, #1) by Rachael Anderson Proof by Seduction (Carhart, #1) by Courtney Milan New Year's Kiss (Wolf's Heritage Book 1) by Tielle St. Clare

Week 4
Caipi: Completion Post - Book 1
Ezinwanyi: Completion Post - Book 1 | Completion Post - Book 2 | Completion Post - Book 3
Plethora: Completion Post - Book 1
Nicole P: Completion Post - Book 1

Total Number of Books for Week 4: 8

Walking on Thin Ice by Jocelynn Drake Deck the Hearts (A Christmas Creek Romance, #1) by Rachelle Ayala Home for the Holidays by Johanna Lindsey Twist of Fate by Rachael Anderson An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1) by Maggie Shayne Shrewd Angel by Anyta Sunday Not Another New Year's (Holiday Duets #2) by Christie Ridgway Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Res

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Hey team! I'm Nicole and I'm from South Africa but am currently living and working in the Middle East. I'm a sucker for team challenges and this one looks like fun :)

I love the theme and considering I have a shelf dedicated to my Book Boyfriend Club, I'm no stranger to book boyfriends. Our first task is to come up with a team name. I don't have a creative bone in my body but am a master at Google. Go ahead and introduce yourself and give any and all suggestions for a team name.

message 14: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Books before boys
Battle for romance
knights of the novels

message 15: by Caipi (new)

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1014 comments Hi team, excited to meet you all!
I'm Caipi from Germany. Our timezone is UTC+1, so it'll be around midnight for me when the new themes will be announced. I only read M/M but as long as there's a HEA or at least a HFN I'm open to most genres.
I'm not really creative with team names, maybe something like...
You're my One and Only
#HappyEverAfter
He's mine!

message 16: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Hi I am in Cleveland Ohio, I am eastern time zone, I used to read mysteries/thrillers/legal dramas only. Life got in a way and distracted me from reading, I came back to reading this year and realized how much I miss it

I pretty much read anything now, leaning towards comtemporary fiction, YA chic lit and some mysteries.

Romance books have been something I could leave behing when it seems it was all bodice ripping covers or harequins, now it seems to have strong storylines and I enjoy them but HEA endings make me mad if it was to force a happy ending

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments Hi everyone,

my name is Jessica and I'm from Germany, time zone GMT+1 as well. This is my first group challenge, so I might have a few questions as we go along.

I love reading pretty much everything that is well-written and has a strong plot. I do tend to read paranormal romance at the moment, my favourite author being Nalini Singh with her Psy-Changeling series. Right now, though, I'm reading Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series. For romantic suspense, Pamela Clare is someone I always go back to when I feel sad or need a little romance.

I don't know about you, but I have actually already thought about the books that I'm going to read, because I can't go to the local library (it's very small and only has books in German, a language I don't like reading), it takes forever to order books online and I don't own a kindle. But for one task (L is for Laird) I might need a little help finding a book, that is to say how to go about finding a book that fits the criteria. I'm pretty new to the website and still don't know my way around the whole website. Maybe I do own a book that fits the criteria, but with approximately 900 in my library and not having read all of them, I don't know how to go about finding a book that fits. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Team names? Oh gosh...
- Hands off, he's mine!
- Long live book boyfriends!
- Fighting for love is worth it.
- Can I please have more than one boyfriend, real and fictional?
- Book boyfriend harem
- Whom to choose? They're all yummy...

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments Caipi wrote: Hi team, excited to meet you all!
I'm Caipi from Germany. Our timezone is UTC+1, so it'll be around midnight for me when the new themes will be announced. I only read M/M but as long as there's a HEA or at least a HFN I'm open to most genres. ..."

What is HFN, Caipi?

message 19: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Jessica I love long live boyfriends, what exactly is the task you are having issues with? sending a friend request so we can see each other's shelves

message 20: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments I friend requested all of you : ) I love checking out shelves of othes

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Jessica I love long live boyfriends, what exactly is the task you are having issues with? sending a friend request so we can see each other's shelves"

My problem concerns task one task 'L is for Laird'. I thought about reading short stories from an anthology about Romance from Scotland. I asked if that was okay, but MountainKat said I would have to read the whole book, which is way too long. So now I'm looking for other stories set in Scotland, because I'm sure I don't have anything with royalty or laird in it.

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Welcome everyone! This is going to be fun! We all seem to have different tastes, but that's what makes team challenges so much fun. Discovering new books and authors.

@Jessica, I love Nalini Singh as well! Haven't read her Psy-Changeling series though. I'm stilll steadily making my way through the Archangel series. To answer your questions:
- HFN stands for Happy For Now.
- As for the L task, MountainKat is right. Anthologies are allowed but the whole thing has to be read. There are plenty of books about royalty. Here are a few Listopia lists that could possibly help:
Royalty in Romance
Gay Romance featuring Royalty/Nobility
Someday: Princes in Contemporary Romance Novels
YA Fantasy Romance Royals
Crown Princes in Paranormal Romance Novels
King as Hero in Romance
Queen as Heroine in Romance Novels
Briar: Princesses in Paranormal Romance
Romance and Royalty
Kiss: Princesses in Contemporary Romance
Historic Royalty in Romance Novels
Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Royalty
Castle: Princesses in Historical Romance
Contemporary British Royal Romance 2018

message 23: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments I like the team name suggestions, especially:

- He's mine!
- Book Boyfriend Harem

message 24: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Jessica wrote: "Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Jessica I love long live boyfriends, what exactly is the task you are having issues with? sending a friend request so we can see each other's shelves"

My problem concerns ta..."

do you read YA kinda on the fluff side though, Royals it was a quick read had LOL moments

have this on my list for next year Her Royal Highness

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments Nicole wrote: "Welcome everyone! This is going to be fun! We all seem to have different tastes, but that's what makes team challenges so much fun. Discovering new books and authors.

@Jessica, I love Nalini Singh..."

Thank you, Nicole, for your help. I actually found four books I own that I could read. And I didn't even have to look hard....

message 26: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Jessica I love long live boyfriends, what exactly is the task you are having issues with? sending a friend request so we can see each other's shelves"

My pro..."

Thanks for the suggestions, Teresa, the problem would be getting the books, since my local library is tiny, has only books in German and nothing fancy like YA. Also, I don't own a kindle, so that makes it hard to come by some books sometimes.

message 27: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Jessica wrote: "Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Jessica I love long live boyfriends, what exactly is the task you are having issues with? sending a friend request so we can see each o..."

That's hard, how do you get your books? My library has an option where I can request books from across my state and deliver it to me locally,

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments I buy all of them, but nearly always in used condition. It's a website I discovered some 3 years back which buys used books and resells them for little money. You can always see what condition the book is in before you buy it. Those books that I can't get there, like books just published, I buy on Amazon.

message 29: by Plethora (new)

Plethora (bookworm_r) | 525 comments Hi all. I'm on the West Coast of the US.

My actual favorite genre is NF History. But don't get to read much of that because I keep busy with reading challenges and those don't tend to work easily for challenges.

I'm the odd one out as romance is definitely not something I seek out to read. I tend to struggle to find something because it has always been one of my least favorite genres.

Between Kindle Unlimited, two library systems, Kindle prime, and audible romance package I can typical get my hands on something I'll read to fit the requirements. (I've done a few rounds of PtP)

Names are always a struggle.

He's Mine works for me

message 30: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Hey team,

We're just waiting for Ezinwanyi to check in. In the meantime let's narrow down our team name suggestions so we can vote.

So far we have yay's for:
- Long Live Book Boyfriends!
- He's mine!
- Book Boyfriend Harem

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments I vote for 'Long Live Book Boyfriends!' or 'He's Mine!'

message 32: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments love live book boyfriends

message 33: by Caipi (new)

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1014 comments I vote for 'He's Mine!'

message 34: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments I vote for 'He's mine!'

message 35: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 2657 comments Hi. Let me read through the posts.
It was my birthday yesterday (12/10) and I’ve been living it up.

message 36: by Ezinwanyi (last edited Dec 11, 2018 11:15AM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 2657 comments Okay. I’m Ezinwanyi, I love challenges. I live in Dallas Texas. I love romance novels (both MF and MM) and only read HEAs and maybe HFN. I don’t want to read sad stuff. I don’t enjoy mysteries, crime thrillers etc. I mostly listen to books 99% audiobook and maybe read 1-2 books are kindle reads.

Names: I like all those mentioned and want to throw in Book Bae. 2nd choice is He’s Mine

I am a Romance first reader preferring a great plot to gratuitous sex scenes. Thus, Abbi Glines, Kristen Ashley type writers are No Thanks.
I love Ilona Andrews, Mia Sheridan, Mariana Zapata, Colleen Hoover, Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn are among my favorites.

Currently I’m listening to: Prophesy (The King & Alpha, #1) by A.E. Via My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren

message 37: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Okay. I’m Ezinwanyi, I love challenges. I live in Dallas Texas. I love romance novels (both MF and MM) and only read HEAs and maybe HFN. I don’t want to read sad stuff. I don’t enjoy mysteries, cri..."

oh I am changing my vote to Book Bae.

I read both Abbi GLines and Colleen hoover. If you like YA Kasie west is similar to Hoover.

What Marianna Zapata would you recommend? I am always looking for an Z author for challenges

message 38: by Nicole (last edited Dec 11, 2018 05:11PM) (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Welcome Ezinwanyi! I'm not a fan of Kristen Ashley but find myself reading her books time and time again 🙈 Clearly I'm a glutton for punishment.

@Teresa, I like Marianna Zapata as well. I would recommend The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata Wait for It by Mariana Zapata and From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata She has a new one coming out called Luna and the Lie by Mariana Zapata and I'll be one clicking that baby.

I'm also changing my vote to Book Bae 😂 😍

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Hi. Let me read through the posts.
It was my birthday yesterday (12/10) and I’ve been living it up."

And happy bleated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day and got spoilt rotten! 🎁🎉🎈🥂🎂

message 40: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 21396 comments Happy Birthday Ezi!

Looking good team, just need to make the difficult name decision!

message 41: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Nicole wrote: "Welcome Ezinwanyi! I'm not a fan of Kristen Ashley but find myself reading her books time and time again 🙈 Clearly I'm a glutton for punishment.

@Teresa, I like Marianna Zapata as well. I would re..."

for some reason i have had these books on my tbr and removed them, I am going to use her for my Z author

message 42: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Rock Chick I just checked this out from the library,

seems we have similar tastes in books

message 43: by Nicole (last edited Dec 12, 2018 07:01AM) (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments Here's what our team name votes look like so far:

Book Bae - 3 votes
He's Mine - 2 votes
Long Live Book Boyfriends - 1 vote

I think Book Bae it is then. Everyone ok with that? WE just basically changed boyfriend to bae...

message 44: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments Nicole wrote: "Here's what our team name votes look like so far:

Book Bae - 3 votes
He's Mine - 2 votes
Long Live Book Boyfriends - 1 vote

I think Book Bae it is then. Everyone ok with that? WE just basically c..."

good for me

message 45: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments couple quick questions

when do we know what topic we are reading for?

I get all my books from library so hoping I already have one for the theme>

also if I started book before topic is called can I use it?

message 46: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 21396 comments Teresa in Ohio wrote: "couple quick questions

when do we know what topic we are reading for?"

I will announce the date tasks on Saturdays, we will read one task for each letter in order spelling out B-A-C-H-E-L-O-R through the challenge. So this Saturday, I will be announcing one of the B tasks.

also if I started book before topic is called can I use it?

No, the book must be started after the task is announced to count for this challenge.

message 47: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) | 107 comments MountainKat wrote: "Teresa in Ohio wrote: "couple quick questions

when do we know what topic we are reading for?"

I will announce the date tasks on Saturdays, we will read one task for each letter in order spelling..."

thank you : )

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 145 comments I'm okay with book bae

message 49: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 2657 comments Teresa in Ohio wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "Okay. I’m Ezinwanyi, I love challenges. I live in Dallas Texas. I love romance novels (both MF and MM) and only read HEAs and maybe HFN. I don’t want to read sad stuff. I don’t en..."

I find Kasie WEst to be hit or miss.
For Zapata, I recommend the same books but here is my order The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata

message 50: by Plethora (new)

Plethora (bookworm_r) | 525 comments Book Bae is fine with me.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7