Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Can I get editing acccess to my series?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ανδρέας (last edited Dec 07, 2018 04:56PM) (new)

Ανδρέας Μιχαηλίδης | 20 comments Hello and first off, thanks for adding the book I requested to this series (I cannot find my original post to properly thank whoever did it). Is there a way for me to get editing access for the series, since they are my own books?

https://www.goodreads.com/series/192717

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24704 comments Sorry, Ανδρέας authors can't create or edit series.

GR has specific policies on series, and it was felt that librarians were best to be able to carry them out.

message 3: by Ανδρέας (new)

Ανδρέας Μιχαηλίδης | 20 comments OK, but whoever created the series entry slapped a text that is not quite representative of it. Can I send a different series description to replace it?

message 4: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1608 comments Ανδρέας wrote: "OK, but whoever created the series entry slapped a text that is not quite representative of it. Can I send a different series description to replace it?"

You can post it here and a librarian can replace it

message 5: by Ανδρέας (new)

Ανδρέας Μιχαηλίδης | 20 comments Thanks for the speedy answer! I will post it here as soon as possible.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24704 comments Please just be clear about where you want it to go, as I for one don't speak/write Greek :)

message 7: by Ανδρέας (new)

Ανδρέας Μιχαηλίδης | 20 comments Of course. In fact it will be bilingual.

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24704 comments :)

message 9: by Ανδρέας (new)

Ανδρέας Μιχαηλίδης | 20 comments So, the following should go in the series description, in place of the one-liner that is there now. Thanks in advance!

Ιστορίες υπερφυσικού μυστηρίου και τρόμου με έμφαση στη μυθολογία του Λάβκραφτ και φόντο τη Νέα Ορλεάνη στο διάβα των αιώνων, όπως τη βιώνουν προσωπικότητες της εποχής και ο αθάνατος Κριστιάν Αμπρόζ, που κατά καιρούς αναλαμβάνει τον ρόλο του ντετέκτιβ.

Supernatural tales of mystery and horror, focusing on the Lovecraft Mythos and set in New Orleans through the centuries; the narratives and the city itself are presented through the lives of historical personalities in each era, as well the eyes of immortal Christian Ambrose, who often assumes the role of detective.

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1 comments Done. (:

message 11: by Ανδρέας (new)

Ανδρέας Μιχαηλίδης | 20 comments Thank you kindly!

: )