The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello from Portland!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenifer (new)

Jenifer (jensamaha) | 2 comments First off, how have I not found this group before?

I'm Jenifer. I live in Portland, OR. I love mysteries, thrillers, and crime novels. I'll read anything from cozy mysteries to the darkest of dark thrillers.

My favorite mystery authors are:

Tana French
Sara Blaedel
Robert Galbraith
Jussi Adler-Olsen
Rhys Bowen

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and finding new books!

message 2: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8951 comments Mod
Jenifer wrote: "First off, how have I not found this group before?

I'm Jenifer. I live in Portland, OR. I love mysteries, thrillers, and crime novels. I'll read anything from cozy mysteries to the darkest of dar..."

Hi, Jenifer, and welcome!

Portland -- one of my favorite cities.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (ksales) | 62 comments Jenifer wrote: "First off, how have I not found this group before?

I'm Jenifer. I live in Portland, OR. I love mysteries, thrillers, and crime novels. I'll read anything from cozy mysteries to the darkest of dar..."

Welcome, Jennifer. I, too, love Tana French and Jussi Adler-Olsen.

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1528 comments Welcome Jennifer.

message 5: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 286 comments Hey there Jennifer, you have a couple of my favourite authors on your list & one I’ve been meaning to get to for awhile.
Enjoy & happy reading!

message 6: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments Welcome Jennifer!

message 7: by Microdcm (new)

Microdcm | 11 comments welcome!

message 8: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen I am just up the road (I5) from you - Longview. Welcome to the group. They are great folks and mods here.

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill Welcome to the group, Jennifer. I hope you find even more mystery writers here.

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome, Jenifer! My daughter lives in Portland (so I visit often), and we have a LOT of books in common (over 200). With those connections, I sent you a friend request.

message 11: by CBRetriever (new)

CBRetriever | 1453 comments don't drown tonight

message 12: by Iza (new)

Iza Brekilien (izabrekilien) Welcome Jennifer ! I'll soon be reading The likeness and Faithful place :)

message 13: by Michael (new)

Michael Turashoff (superdaddy) | 56 comments And hello to you from Portland (Michigan). Yes, I live in the lesser known smaller brother to your large city Portland, Michigan on the west side of the state. We are often confused with our big brother.

Anyway, welcome!

message 14: by John (new)

John Olson (agg9900) | 1843 comments Hi Jennifer I'm sorta new too but I like to read a few authors but I'm mostly a creature of habit. I find a lot of new things to try. My sister in-law and brother in-law live in Beaverton.