What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sweet Evil (Sweet, #1)
This topic is about Sweet Evil
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA teens who each have their own addictions and cause havoc to people around them by encouraging these addictions and therefore helping their parents gain power. Sex, gluttony, substance abuse and greed are some of these. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pippa (new)

Pippa Brady | 2 comments Hey guys,
Looking for the name of a book I read a while back.
It’s about teens who each have their own addictions passed down through parents. Something about the effected having a swirly centre that only other effected can see. Main guys is sex. Girls is substances (drugs/ alcohol). She goes to a party and is drugged and can’t stop herself taking more. He’s at the party and entices her away with promises of more drugs (turns out to be panaodol) he then tells her he’s the same and has sex with girls going into working life for their first time and reports to his fathers madam. They kids need to give into their addictions and influence humans around them to make bad decisions for their parents. Can’t remeber the whys. He takes her on a road trip (under the pretenders of getting her virginity for his father) and they fall in love. Others come into the story later with addictions around greed, gluttony ect. I remember it ending in the two main characters adopting children, including a daughter which the guy said he’d never have.
Can’t remember if it was multiple books or just the one.
Hopefully someone knows the book I’m talking about!?
Thanks in advance :)

message 2: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley | 262 comments Sweet Evil maybe?

message 3: by Pippa (last edited Dec 04, 2018 06:12AM) (new)

Pippa Brady | 2 comments Ashley wrote: "Sweet Evil maybe?"

That’s it!! Thanks so much Ashley! You’re my favourite right now for somehow figuring this out from my jumbled description :D

message 4: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley | 262 comments Lol, you’re welcome =)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sweet Evil (other topics)