Booked2022: A Litsy Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

2019 January - March Prompts > 3. Reminds You of Your Happy Place

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Barbara (The Bibliophage) (barbarathebibliophage) | 327 comments Mod
Questions? Suggestions? Resources? Please share!

message 2: by Cindy H. (new)

Cindy H. | 35 comments Mod
I'm just excited to see how creative people get with this prompt!!! one of my favorites this season

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (literarysloth) | 4 comments I’m new to reading challenges. For this one, it seems to me it could be a reread? I don’t know if rereading a book would count for a challenge.

message 4: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthag503) I'm interpreting this prompt as being open to whatever makes you happy. I, too, am considering a reread for this prompt. You can track reread books on GoodReads and I am planning a reread of a book I haven't read in at least 5 years.

Barbara (The Bibliophage) (barbarathebibliophage) | 327 comments Mod
Yes, rereading counts as a completed book!

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Laidman | 6 comments I am stumped on this one! I don't even know where my happy place is?! A library? A bookstore? My couch with my cat?

message 7: by Kelli (new)

Kelli (ukyprincesskelli) My happy place is the ocean!

Thinking this gives me an excuse to read some more Elin Hilderbrand. ❤️

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie | 9 comments I'm thinking maybe a bookstore/library sort of book? Maybe that new Susan Orlean book about the library? Hmmm, this is a great one to think on!

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateunabridged) | 3 comments I'm thinking I'll reread an old favorite that is a bookish Happy Place for me.

Margie (Bookzombie) (bookzombie08) | 52 comments I was thinking of The Library Book, but I hadn't thought about using a reread. That's an interesting idea!

Booked2022: A Litsy Seasonal Reading Challenge

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Library Book (other topics)