What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Modern fantasy - Man who dies in shark attack becomes close with Death/The Grim Reaper who is actually a young girl

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (areyoualright) | 1 comments I found this novel in late 2017, early 2018. I didn't buy it (broke at the time) or read it, but these are the details i recall from reading the first four or so pages and the synopsis: An older man, 50s or 60s, dies in a shark attack in Florida. I'm assuming in his life he's been a terrible father/husband because Death ("the Grim Reaper") gives him 1,000 tries to make things right, but he's almost out of chances. An important detail is that Death is actually a young girl, and she's traveling with him. I want to say her name is feminine and common. Please help! i've been looking for this book a year now.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Emily ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 49 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!