Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

UNDERGROUND BASES: Subterranean Military Facilities and the Cities Beneath Our Feet (The Underground Knowledge Series, #7)
This topic is about UNDERGROUND BASES
Underground bases > The curious case of Philip Schneider

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 11, 2016 08:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7040 comments Excerpt from UNDERGROUND BASES: Subterranean Military Facilities and the Cities Beneath Our Feet:

“I took care of John Fialla, who was best friends with Phil Schneider. How many people know about Phil Schneider? Well, they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core, and laying an inner core for unidirectional maglev trains that travel at Mach 2 to 2.8 underground between these very, very powerful and organized cities. There's 132 under the United States, an average of 5.36 to 7.24 cubic miles in size at an average of 1.5 to 4.5 miles underground, built, by and large, most of them in areas away from geotectonic areas - but there's going to be lots of new geotectonic faults established when you have force 11, 12, 13, 14 earthquakes hit the Earth. Why are they rushing to do this? Because they know that catastrophe is coming. And where's this money coming from? It's not coming from our regular Black Op budget. It's coming from the illegal sale of drugs. In the United States there's at least, by conservative estimates, a quarter of a trillion to a half a trillion of illegal drugs just sold in the United States that goes directly into underground budgets, and 90-95% goes to the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).” –Dr. Bill Deagle MD, excerpt from a video lecture.

One of the most out-there, yet hard-to-dismiss testimonials supporting the existence of underground bases and the rumored ET’s some of them hide, is that of American Philip Schneider (1947-1996).

Although very few records exist on the man and his military career, Schneider stated he was a geologist and former government military engineer. Somewhat controversially, he also claimed to have been involved in a firefight that broke out with extra-terrestrials while he was building additions to the underground military base at Dulce, New Mexico, in 1979.

Schneider said he was one of only three survivors in the humans vs. aliens battle in which 66 US Delta Force soldiers were killed. Although Schneider survived, he had severe flesh wounds and burns to his entire body – wounds he claimed were the result of some kind of radiation weapon the ET’s fired at him.

“A lot of the early nuclear ‘tests’ were actually attacks against underground and underwater alien bases, in other words.” –Phil Schneider

In the mid-1990’s, Schneider began giving lectures all over the world about what he said was the absolute truth regarding ET’s living below Earth’s surface. During one such lecture, at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995, he said, “Right now military technology is about 1200 years more advanced than public state technology.”

During another lecture, Schneider mentioned how, in 1954, the Eisenhower Administration disregarded the Constitution by signing a treaty with the ET’s. The treaty was apparently named The 1954 Greada Treaty. In the same lecture, he mentioned a human-looking alien who was “one of the aliens who has been working for the Pentagon for the last 58 years.” He then produced a photograph of this supposed alien and showed it to the audience and the cameraman filming the lecture.

Providing a possible insight into the Splinter Civilization’s monetary resources, Schneider claimed that since 1940’s the US Government had spent almost one quadrillion dollars building hundreds of underground bases all over America.

“The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States. They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity … The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser-drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day.” –Phil Schneider, from his final lecture, Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget (1995).

In the course of delivering these lectures – some of which were filmed and are available for anyone to see on the Internet – Schneider displayed visible injuries, including missing fingers and chest wounds, which he claimed were a legacy of the battle with the ET’s.

To back up his statements, Schneider also produced what he claimed were classified photographs, ancient alien fossils and non-Earth metal ores retrieved from Dulce Base.

In his last recorded lecture, Schneider told his audience there had been 13 murder attempts on his life by government agents intent on preventing him continuing to inform the public of the existence of ET’s. He said he was speaking out because, “I love my country more than I love my own life.”

Schneider was found dead in his apartment in Wilsonville, Oregon, on January 17, 1996, several days after he’d died.

As with everything else in Schneider’s life, his death was also shrouded in mystery. Initially, the Clackamas County Coroner’s office said he’d died of either a stroke or a heart attack. Then they changed their story to suicide.

It’s also worth noting that all the geologist’s documents relating to underground bases, as well as the alleged alien artifacts that he’d begun showing to audiences, went missing and have never been seen since.

Cynthia Drayer, Schneider’s ex-wife, is one of many who firmly believe Schneider was murdered to prevent him leaking anything more about the ET-human interactions occurring below ground.

“People involved with DUMBs, those courageous enough to risk being suicided—their leaked information suggests there are over 100 DUMBs ranging between 2.5 and 4.3 cubic miles, and two miles deep. The ultra-classified Black-Ops budget is supposedly 25% of America’s gross national product (GNP), or about $1.25 trillion annually.” –Veterans Today, February 10, 2013 article Elite Underground.

An interesting footnote to Philip Schneider’s life is that he claimed his father, Oscar Schneider, revealed to him on his deathbed that he was not the German Jewish immigrant he’d always proclaimed to be, but was actually an ex-Nazi.

Schneider’s father also apparently revealed he was a Paperclip scientist. Actually, make that a pre-Paperclip scientist as he was hustled in to America at the start of WW2 to conduct scientific research for the US Government long before Project Paperclip even existed.

Oscar Schneider went on to tell his son that as an American scientist he was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment. He also mentioned other exotic and clandestine government projects that may have included early underground bases, although Schneider couldn’t be sure.

Schneider Junior said he was shocked his father revealed all this to him on his deathbed. By all accounts there wasn’t time to compare both of their experiences before Schneider Senior died. Whether Oscar Schneider was in any way responsible for the top-secret military clearance levels his son attained or indeed whether Philip’s own claims about working in underground bases are true, remain pure speculation and will probably never be proven or disproven.

“Phil Schneider, for example, who knew the facts and had directly interviewed aliens himself in Area 51. He knew what was going on. He attended underground UN meetings - the real meetings are not held in New York at the UN Plaza. The policy-making meetings are held in the underground military bases, what he called the DUMB ... He personally attended two of these meetings and said, after the second one, he was working for the wrong people. That was why he quit his service as a geologist for the government. He said it was run by aliens. He said that the aliens are in back of UN policy, and that they are in back of so many things that are happening on the Earth. He says that they are gradually taking over and are running, shall we say, "The New World Order.” –Al Bielek, from an interview by Kenneth Burke at the Global Sciences Congress, Daytona Beach, Florida in August 1997.

As one would expect, without undeniable evidence or absolute proof left behind to confirm Philip Schneider’s story, there are as many skeptics as believers. The former include some who insist they’ve debunked all his claims about underground bases and ET’s.

On the other hand, it could reasonably be argued undeniable evidence is exceedingly difficult to obtain when it comes to proving the Splinter Civilization exists and is in our midst.

The possibility that the builders of underground bases secretly promote outlandish (fake) alien stories as a distraction or a smokescreen must also be taken into account when it comes to assessing Schneider’s story. On this note, it seems appropriate to end this chapter with reference to another quote from Norio Hayakawa’s aforementioned official report of the Dulce Base Conference of 2009 in New Mexico.

“Hayakawa stated that he tends to support a theory that the government may have purposefully created some 'convenient' cover stories (underground alien base concept) to conceal those clandestine activities and may even have staged a series of fake 'UFO-type' incidents in the area, utilizing high tech equipment such as holographic projection devices (and remotely controlled aerial platforms).”

UNDERGROUND BASES Subterranean Military Facilities and the Cities Beneath Our Feet (The Underground Knowledge Series, #7) by James Morcan

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 21 comments Here's a speech Phil Schneider gave shortly before he died: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmf...

message 3: by Irene (new) - added it

Irene (RenieMarie) | 65 comments I think he was for real and was murdered.

message 4: by Irene (new) - added it

Irene (RenieMarie) | 65 comments Sterling wrote: "Here's a speech Phil Schneider gave shortly before he died: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmf..."

Thank you.

message 5: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) I believe strongly in him, compared to various others. I too believe he was probably murdered

message 6: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7040 comments Tony wrote: "I believe strongly in him, compared to various others. I too believe he was probably murdered"

Seems likely, yeah.

message 7: by Tantra (new) - added it

Tantra Bensko (TantraBensko) | 73 comments Ah, here I go, becoming unpopular. But I don't personally believe a word Schneider said. I think he was probably performing his role as ONI, etc. I could go on for years branching off into all the reasons I feel this way. Two articles can't do it justice at all, as there is so much there, but as a minimal intro into my opinion, here are a few quotes from two articles (sorry for all the caps in the first one; I'm copy/pasting it:

Phil was unable to answer even the most simple questions "Privately" put to his by people who did know about the Dulce Base.   Phil had never heard of "Project Gasbuggy".  He claimed to be a knowledgable "Geologist" and explosives expert.    

He described the construction of the Dulce base incorrectly. He did not know the info kept from all previous releases of info about the base.  Example : Anyone who was EVER in the base would KNOW the unusual nature of the hallway floors and what was the ONLY area of the base that did not have that "material" on the floor.  

He did NOT know the real unique "Shape" of the Dulce Elevators.   He did not know the distance BETWEEN each level.    He did not know that each level had a highly noticeable DIFFERENCE than any other level.    He did NOT know the Security Requirements or procure about going from one level to another.

Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations
 (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base or where Tunnels he drilled were located).
     Phil Schneider did repeat info about the Underground bases that was ALREADY in Print.
  Phil Schneider did quote "word for word" material ALREADY written by other researchers.  
  Phil Schneider did NOT bring forward ANY new info, not already in circulation.

Phil Schneider was connected to another Bull-Shit Con artist....  Al Bielek . (verified - Tantra)
Phil said, "My Father, Otto Oscar Schneider, fought on both sides of the war. He was originally a U-boat captain, was captured and repatriated in the United States. "  

The simple answer to this one is that there was no U-boat commander in WWII with that name. Only 2 commanders with that last name in the war; Herbert Schneider died while in command of U-522 and Manfred Schneider only commander the small XXIII boat U-4706 for the last 3 months of the war, never on patrol. This story is just that, a story.

* Phil said, " He (Phil's father) was involved with different kinds of concerns, such as the A-bomb, the H-bomb and the Philadelphia Experiment. He invented a high-speed camera that took pictures of the first atomic tests at Bikini Island on July 12, 1946.   I have original photos of that test, the photos show UFO's fleeing the bomb site at a high rate of speed. " 

Oscar Schneider was a Captain in the United States Navy, worked in nuclear medicine.
 PHIL did have photos from Operation Crossroads.   His father died in 1993, Philip discovered the photographs
   in his father's basement .  But...NO test was done on July 12, 1946.  The Crossroads tests were the fourth and fifth nuclear explosions (following the Trinity test and the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki).    * Test Able, was on 1 July 1946.    * Test Baker, was on 25 July 1946

* Phil said, he had "a Ryolite-38 clearance factor - one of the highest in the world."     
 Ryolite was a Top Secret surveillance satellite system developed at TRW.   Rhyolite refers to SIGINT (signal intelligence) satellites.  Phil was NOT involved with this type of work.  He did NOT have a Ryolite clearance.

* Phil said. "I was hired not too long ago to do a report on the World Trade Centre bombing. I looked at the pictures taken right after the blast. The concrete was puddled and melted. There is only one weapon that can do that - a small nuclear weapon."
     The 3 buildings that came down at the WTC were NOT "Nuked". 

* Phil said, " "Saddam Hussein killed 3.5 million Kurdish people...."
   WRONG.....try more like 5000 civilians.

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/S...

Extensive research by historians has been unable to link the name Oscar Schneider to any fleet associated with the Third Reich.

There is absolutely no record of any secret squadron of Stealth Fighters which were handed over to the U.N. In addition, Phil stated that the F-117A included as its arsenal, rockets, four large bombs, cruise missiles, cannon fire, and provisions for a second crew member in the nose. Each one of these statements is categorically false.

The Stealth Fighter never had provisions for “hard points” which would facilitate in the launching of rockets. These attachment points would increase the RCS (Radar Cross Section) of the aircraft, thereby defeating its original intended purpose of evading enemy radar.

The bomb bay in the F-117A was specifically designed to carry only two bombs (GBU-10 Paveway II laser guided). There simply is not enough room to carry four, let alone a significantly larger cruise missile. Phil’s statement that the F-117A incorporates provisions for a second crewmember is totally false.

With all the room being taken up by the pilot, avionics, weapons, hydraulics, and the laser target designator, there is simply no space left for a second seat.

http://www.openminds.tv/phil-schneide...

message 8: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) Damn. Defeated by facts! Any ideas about his injuries? I was in Scientology once and Hubbard lied about his war history as I found out after I left. Both appear to be fantasists.

message 9: by Tantra (new) - added it

Tantra Bensko (TantraBensko) | 73 comments I can't take anyone seriously who uses Montauk Al as a trusted back-up source, which is one reason I don't find Phil credible. I've read too much that debunks Al (though Peter Moon is a very close friend of mine.)

I'm not expert, but it seems odd that when Phil was working on the tunnel drilling crew that he would have been armed and thus sent to go into alien combat area with the green beret.

Maybe some of his injuries could have been the common type from being a geologist, such as from a pressure burst with machinery or rocks falling on him or mineral oil wounding him from hydraulics, which can lead to amputations.

But I think mostly he just had a very unhealthy diet and lifestyle and his doc believed him to have severe mental illness : paranoid Schizophrenia. Here are some quotes from his wife that make me wonder if the social security number was really a fluke or if he made things up. Plus the background to his injuries.

"Philip often told me that the major part of his employment was under the 'wrong" social security number. When he applied for social security disability, he found out he could not get SSD, even though he had a long work history. He could only get SSI - he was getting this before we got married. He was fighting the Soc. sec. admin. right up to the time of his death, trying to prove that his work history was under another person's soc. sec. number. I was able to find many of his notes, was able to determine the "false" number and the soc. sec. admin. verified that this was correct. HOWEVER, because there was a living person attached to this false number, and because Philip had already DIED they WOULD NOT PURSUE this mistake and they would not allow me to contact the other person - I could not determine which jobs were Philip's and which jobs were this other person. So my daughter lost her
ability to get soc. sec. death benefits under Philip. I couldn't even
get the death benefits to help bury Philip. "

"I believe that Philip had multiple injuries from a variety of sources.
When I first met him he complained about intense back pain that never went away. He was on Dilantin for seizures. He had bandages on his legs and was about to have tumors removed from his legs. He had an ear replaced, a plate in his head, partial lungs, missing fingers, and deep scar down his chest, and about 500 shrapnel scars. His penis was slit down the top, his knees had no 'knee jerk" reaction, and he had multiple learning disabilities. Later he would be diagnosed with cancer, osteoporosis, paranoid Schizophrenia and Multiple Sclerosis. But he was
also a genius when it came to mathematics. Think of the movie "A
Beautiful Mind" That was Philip. Think of his wife and child afraid he
will kill them. That was me and Marie. He literally "loved us to death".

Philip had little memory of his past when I first met him. That was
when he was on dilantin. He was taking Dilantin to prevent seizures,
but I noticed that when he took Dilantin, he often had a seizure, so
severe that he died. With the help of the Lord, I brought him back 4
times from death. After we were married, I did this one more time while
my mother was visiting after Marie's birth. Once I figured out that the
Dilantin was actually Killing him, he stopped, and that is when his
memory started to come back. It is as if he was being prescribed
medications that would either make him forget or kill him. This would
happen over and over again. After we separated he got into an
experimental program for Multiple Sclerosis and was given Shots of Beta
Keroten weekly. When he died I tried to get his medical records from
OHSU, where the experiments are carried out. He wasn't in the program.
The person who came to his home weekly, and gave him shots weekly, was a
fake. He was being slowly killed. But I guess he did not die quick enough.

When he had surgery on his back, they discovered a squashed disc and
scar tissue that represented about 15 years of misery. They had told
him it was all in his head.....

He had reconstructive surgery on his neck (where there was a tracheotomy
scar) and down his chest (where he would split open every summer down to
the sternum and ooze out his life force)

You could see scars in his temples and skull where he had a Halo Brace
at one time.

His teeth were worn down to little nubbins from grinding them, TMJ

In his autopsy photo, I saw for the first time the scar on his shoulder
from where he had been shot. And there was another mark on his arm,
easily seen in one of the photos, but never described in the autopsy. A
mysterious mark that looks like an injection was given to him before his
death.

He talked about pouring concrete when the Freemont Bridge was made

He talked about doing work at the Trojan Nuclear Plant. He was
inspecting the doors to the reactor for "micro cracks". He was with an
Hispanic male when suddenly one of the doors opened and radioactive
waters came in. They were both exposed to a great amount of radioactive
water. The male companion fell into the water because it go slippery.
Philip was able to stay on his feet. Later the male coworker died and
Philip stated he had been exposed to 3 times the lethal dosage, but had
somehow survived. He suspected that this is why he had so much tumors
and cancer.

The 500 shrapnel wounds were from Vietnam. He was building roads with a
construction crew in Vietnam. He was a civilian contractor for the
military. Apparently he and his crew saw a nuclear plant, which they
were not suppose to see, and they were hit with "friendly fire". A bomb
was literally dropped on everyone, and they were splattered with
shrapnel. When we were at Kaiser for an emergency visit for Philip, a
Dr. who saw Philip was shocked at the number of wounds that Philip had
and verified their source along with wounds from being burned. Philip
mentioned at this time that his chest was split open, his lungs were
damaged, he got the plate in his head, his ear replaced and the
tracheotomy scar. He states he survived because an oily Viet Cong flag
was stuffed into the hole in his chest.

He mentioned that he was at the "Dulce Fire Fight" - He indicated that
they were using explosives, making a DUMB base, when they hit a "cavern"
that should not be there. He went down with several others to
investigate what was down there and discovered a cavern had already been
carved out by aliens. They were a Draco species. There were large vats
and in them were human body parts and blood. Philip indicated that a
fight began between the humans and aliens. They could actually piss in
a hat and throw it at the aliens. They were sensitive to ammonia and it
killed them. Eventually he was shot with a weapon that had a blue
light. He called it a "Cobalt gun" and that this was how he had the
major wound to his chest. This time it not only split him down from
neck to belly button, but also across his chest below his rib cage.

I can believe both stories. He had two wounds, multiple wounds to the
same area of his body.

As to his fingers.....well......I have a photo of him as an 18 year old
in the ski patrol. Even as a youth he did search and rescue on Mt.
Hood. He has some missing fingers. However, it looks like just the
tips. When he talks about the injury to his fingers in his video, he
gives a different reason for their damage. Again, I believe he had
multiple injuries. The last one took more of the same fingers and an
additional finger.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/philip.htm

message 10: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) Interesting. This does make it sound more credible as it is from a separate witness, rather than self promotion. If he was being poisoned deliberately, that would explain the memory gaps and possibly the paranoia. It is like Bob Lazar and his claims about Area 51 - attempts to discredit him certainly seem to have worked to a degree. As in all situations like this doubt is created but it makes you wonder if there is something behind it all. Who do you believe and why, makes this a question about reality and what can you really know for sure but what you experience yourself, and even then there can be doubt about what is real and what is illusion.

message 11: by Tantra (new) - added it

Tantra Bensko (TantraBensko) | 73 comments Yes, so very true, the human condition is made of uncertainty.

message 12: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1945 comments Phil Schneider bio on Project Camelot http://projectcamelot.org/schneider.html

A Message from the ex-wife of Philip Schneider http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ex_wifephil.htm

Phil Schneider Death Scene Photos & Evidence (Warning! Graphic Images!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZlSl...

message 13: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1945 comments PHILIP SCHNEIDER - UNDERGROUND ALIEN BASES (FULL VERSION) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmf...