Authors & Reviewers discussion

Open to Review Your Books!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sibella (new)

Sibella | 3 comments Hello guys!

My name is Sibella. I have a book review blog (www.reviewsofyabooks.blogspot.com) where I review young adult books of all sub-genres. The blog has been on a hiatus for about a year but I really want to get it going again. I miss reviewing and helping authors get the word out about their books, so if you are on author of a young adult book and would be willing to give me a digital copy for review, leave a comment below or email me with the synopsis of your book at sibellasreviews@gmail.com

I also interview authors on my blog so if that interests you as well, please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!

Sibella

message 2: by James (new)

James Foard | 6 comments Hi Sibella,
I have just sent you an email in response to the above.

Kind Regards,

James

message 3: by Aneil (new)

Aneil Komal (aneilkomal) | 5 comments Hi!

Please review my young adult fantasy novella, The Guardian Angel!

Link - https://www.amazon.com/Guardian-Angel...

Sixteen-year-old Aries has always dreamed of being someone extraordinary, following in the footsteps of his hero wrestler, Angel Guerrero. But as a timid, hesitant boy with, well… an underwhelming physique, he's never thought he could chase after his dreams.

That is, until he finds himself in an alternate universe where fire-breathing dragons soar in the skies, petrifying creatures rise from the ground, and the use of magic is normal. The biggest surprise for Aries, however, comes when he learns he was once a mystical hero known as the Guardian Angel.

His mission has always been to protect this magical world and the spirits who inhabit it, but now it is being threatened by a vile, cold-blooded, sadistic demon who seeks to dominate the universe.

Now it is on Aries to rediscover his past and regain his powers, but first he'll have to overcome his crippling doubts. Can he learn to believe in himself, his friends, and the magic that surrounds him—in time to save the realm before it is destroyed?"

message 4: by Justine (new)

Justine Faeth | 5 comments Hi Sibella,

I would love for you to read and rate/review my book, "Chat Love".
Thank you.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 5 comments Hi Sibella,
I would be most happy if you can read and review my ghost detective series for tweeners. It's more 12-14 year range but many adults find them entertaining too. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll forward a mobi or word doc.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 5 comments will do. Thanks Doug!

message 7: by S.T. (new)

S.T. Sanchez | 16 comments I would love for you to review my YA Vampire novel Sunwalker. I sent an email:)

Fans of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals will Love Sunwalker.

Lilly is a sunwalker—a vampire born from human parents, able to walk in the daylight. She lives life as human, hiding her true identity from all those around her.

One evening, she comes to the rescue of her best friend, Lex, as a vampire is about to make a meal out of her. Lilly is drawn to him, despite her desire to loathe him for almost murdering Lex, as he is the first of her kind she has ever met.

As the vampire, Tread, begins to open Lilly's eyes to a world she has never known, Lilly must decide where she belongs. After she is betrayed by the person she loves most, Lilly is forced to submerge herself entirely in the vampire world, only to discover that Tread has a secret so shocking it could destroy them all.

message 8: by Rich (new)

Rich Paz (rch1313) | 11 comments Hi Sibella,
How are you? I have a Ya Sci-fi Fantasy book titled, Enoch and the Stars Above. Would you be interested in reviewing? Please let me know and have a nice day.

"I can´t take my eyes off the stars."
Enoch is no stranger to bullies; he is regularly targeted at school by Finley and his goons because of his quiet, observant nature. His two loyal friends, Dante and his sister, Danica, try their best to encourage Enoch to be sociable, go with them to parties-but he can never bring himself to go.
Deep in his heart-he doesn´t feel he belongs anywhere. Then, one day he heads out to the quarry only to find a strange razor-toothed girl zeroing in on him. Before she can sink her teeth into him-she is subdued into a box-like object by an astronaut.
"Your world is dying."
He introduces himself as Uriel, an ARC from Xibalba, armed with the news that the Earth-and humanity-is in jeopardy. Dark forces have sown their seeds across the galaxies, their greed increasing as they bend planets at their will, and now Earth is next on the agenda.
"Enoch, this is all about you."
To keep themselves out of danger, Enoch, Uriel and Danica find themselves in places they are least expected to be in the hopes of finding a solution to this danger to humanity. The Earth depends on Enoch to help stop the sweeping darkness tracking their every step. Every decision can cost lives-and he must recruit every source he can to convince the galaxy that humankind is worth saving.

Kind regards,
Rich Paz

message 9: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Jeanett Wang | 1 comments Hi!! :)
I have sent you an email!

Best regards,
Miriam Jeanett Wang

message 10: by Caleb (new)

Caleb Wright | 4 comments Hello, if you would be so kind as to review my Fantasy adventure YA dragon book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Theodore | 9 comments Sibella!
I would love for you to review my new cookbook! It is designed as a Keto Meal Plan, but has all of the recipes and information of a cookbook! I released it on Kindle (available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited) and it is in paperback as well. I can send it to you in any format if you do not have Kindle Unlimited. I would very much appreciate your help as I am a bit behind on the review process. ;)

The KT DIET: Keto Transformation: The Ultimate 28-Day Meal Plan to Get You Fit, Focused + Fabulous!

I would greatly appreciate any and all help with reviews for my book! I have been helping people lose weight for years, and finally put all of my meal plans into a wonderful cookbook/meal plan. Now it is go time with reviews!

Synopsis:
You're a dynamic person, with dynamic goals, so why have an average weight loss plan? It's time to take back control of your life and get in the best shape of your life! The KT Diet will revolutionize the way you think about dieting and weight loss. This scientifically proven system is designed with your busy life in mind, no more wasting time on diets that don't work or that cost a fortune. The KT Diet is a 28-Day Meal Plan that enables you to lose weight, in a healthy, efficient and effective manner, providing you with clarity and energy, all without you ever feeling hungry! So what are you waiting for? The KT Diet has everything you need to start your keto weight loss journey to get you FIT, FOCUSED + FABULOUS.

Please contact me at concept24@draekk.com if you would like to review the book. It is free if you have Kindle Unlimited, or I can send you a copy as well.

SAMPLE LINK

KT Diet Keto Transformation The Ultimate 28-Day Meal Plan to get you Fit, Focused, and Fabulous by Danielle Theodore

message 12: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Shelton (djshelton) | 1 comments I would love for you to review my book "101 Brand-New Quotes, One-liners and Short Jokes: A Collection of Over 101 Humor Materials You Won't Find Anywhere."

It's actually a short read.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

reply | flag *

message 13: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Wright | 7 comments Driftwood (Driftwood #1) by T.L. Wright

Hi Sibella

I am looking for reviews for my debut novel 'Driftwood' by TL Wright.
The first book in a paranormal fiction series.
It is available to download for free on kindle unlimited or i can send you a pdf review copy if you are interested.
I am looking for reviews on both Amazon and Goodreads.