What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. i need help finding this book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2018 03:22AM) (new)

Hey guys i read about about 2 or 3 years ago i can't remember when it came out but it was part of a series all i remember it was about a guy and he was in love with his bestfriend or his brothers girl but the wind up falling in love with some girl who was a blonde i remember one part when she went to a party and went upstaires to go use the bathroom and i think she knocked and some girl came out shocked to see her but gave her an smile and left before the girl could go in the bathroom the guy from before who's in love with his friends girl came out zipping his pants up and they both stared at each other before he left he winked or smile at her i think the girl might of worked in the library i know they both where in collage thats about all i remember

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Sounds interesting hope you find it. Try posting it on help name that book on Facebook for more help too. I would love to read it.

message 3: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Kamenická | 27 comments Following...

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna suwad (hannasuwad) | 27 comments try...the mistake by Elle kennedy..[off-campus]

message 5: by El (new)

El | 502 comments The Mistake for Hanna's suggestion

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks found it

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Saydez, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Mistake (other topics)