Start by marking “The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)

The Mistake

(Off-Campus #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  57,948 ratings  ·  5,024 reviews
He’s a player in more ways than one…

College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this hockey star, life is a parade of parties and hook-ups, but behind his killer grins and easygoing charm, he hides growing despair about the dead-end road he’ll be forced to walk after graduation. A sexy encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs,
Published May 6th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
547 books — 2,360 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,871 books — 5,141 voters

More lists with this book...

·  57,948 ratings  ·  5,024 reviews

Christy
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!

photo 3B113322-E876-41F9-B100-5857BB4DBF20_zpsqvp4vsww.jpg

This series is 100% NA greatness! It’s got everything you would want in an NA read. It’s funny, sexy, sweet and the characters are not at all annoying which seems like a rarity in most NA books anymore. Elle Kennedy really excels at writing these college/hockey books. The Deal was fantastic for me, but I have to say… I loved The Mistake EVEN MORE than the first book. As much as I liked Garrett, Logan really just made this book for me. When I read about John Logan in The Deal, I knew I wanted his book. I d
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really good college romance! I have to admit, I still loved The Deal better (it had more of a "spark" to it), but this was a fun read too.

Review to come :)
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
2 stars!

Earlier this year, I read and ADORED book 1 in this series The Deal. It was everything I could ever ask for in a NA romance – fun, entertaining, and truly a breath of fresh air with likable main characters, witty banter that had me grinning from ear to ear, and a believable romance that wasn’t just hinged on a heroine having big boobs or a reformed playboy hero like so many NA books today. Not only did I fall in love with the story and characters, I also found in Elle Kennedy a new author
Patrycja

Release Date: 28 April, 2015
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Elle Kennedy simply rocked my world! In February, I had the immense pleasure to read The Deal – absoluNo
stars
Amy | Foxy Blogs
GIVEAWAY: 1 kindle copy.
Find info here ->

So EFFIN good!!!

Welcome to college in 2015!! In all honesty, college life hasn’t changed since I was in it. The parties, drama, school work are all still part of it.
I love the college drama because it brings back memories. :)

description

Okay, here is quick 2 sentence sum up of this book: One evening Logan ends up at the wrong apartment where he meets Grace. A MISTAKE is made that leads to Logan trying to woo his way back into her good graces. Below are some “get to know you questions” I madgood!!!
Welcome
Geri Reads
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Another wonderful addition to Elle Kennedy's Off Campus series. Delivered with Elle's trademark humor and vivid characterization, The Mistake is another fantastic read for me.

John Logan is the hot, handsome and popular college jock who is pining for his best friend's girl. Since she's off limits, he turns his amorous attentions elsewhere. Yes, John Logan is a bit of dog. Then he meet Grace Ivers. Grace is a freshman and a virgin. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Ugh, not another virgin. But there's a p
Katerina
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really, really need a John Logan in my life.

A.m.a.z.e.b.a.l.l.s!! Plain and simple! I read The Deal a few months ago and while I enjoyed it, it didn't rock my world (I guess it's because I wasn't into NA romances back then). But after stumbling upon Pearl's and Nicoleta's awesome reviews (click their names to read them!) I decided to continue with Logan's story and oh boy I am so glad I did! Because despite his mistakes and many insecurities, I fell for him head over heels! I'vclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Mysza
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

There are always high expectations when you read a sequel to book that was so good that you worry if the next one will manage to keep up. Well, no worries here, because The Mistake was as fabulous. I don't know how the author does it but she, again, managed to deliver great story with great characters. And I'm gonna repeat myself here, this is how NA should be done! Now, excuse me, while Snoopy will do the dance again.

- I loved the setting. College, sport, hockey, it all worked for me.

- I loved Grace. The girl was smart and cute. She was a bit shy and timid at the beginning but once she caught her wind, she didn't take shit from a bitchy friend or Logan. And when Logan made his mistake, she stomped her feet and made him work for it, though she knew she would be giving him a chance.

- I loved Logan. He was sexy, cocky and stubborn as a mule. I loved his persistence and the grovelling part. Once he realized that relationship with Grace is what he really wanted, and what he did was huge mistake, he never gave up. That boy sure knew what to do to redeem himself.

- I loved their relationship. They were a very good match. Not only were they hot for each other but also talked to each other. They knew about their hobbies, their plans, their future, their dreams, there was simply connection there, and not only on the basic, carnal level.

- I loved the bromance. Seriously, these four hockey hotties know how to make you laugh and melt your heart at the same time.

- I loved the story. There was no unnecessary drama, it was funny and steamy. There was not too much sex in the book but still, it will twist your panties.

- I loved the writing. The humour, the dialogue, the banter, POVs, it was all amazing. That Skype joke? Excellent!

To sum up, if you're looking for something cute, light, heart-warming, swoon worthy and sexy, this one will do it for you. Highly recommend!

Two down, two more to go. I heard Dean The Dick Shot is next;) Bring. Him. On. Elle Kennedy!

Catarina
4,5 Persistent Stars.

description

Logan thought he had feelings for his best-friend girlfriend. So when one night trying to forget about his messed of life he meets Grace, he’s surprised how he can’t push her out of his mind. They start to get closer until one fatal mistake pushes Grace away, making Logan realize too late that whatever feelings he could have before, are nothing compared to what he feels for Grace. But months pass and she wants nothing to do with him. Until they meet again and this time L
Mo
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 AMAZING GRACE STARS...

Technically I am old enough to be Logan's grandmother!! I just googled "youngest" mother in the world ... OK, will take some of those entries on Wikipedia with a grain of salt. I really enjoyed the first book in this series.
But, I did lower my expectations a bit starting this one. Why? Well, I have been burned in the past with too high expectations with a series.

We have a bit of drama, we have a
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
At some point almost every day, I'm reading while my husband is sleeping. Sometimes it's after he's gone to bed, sometimes it's before he wakes up, either way, it's a constant.

And it's normally not a problem.

Then came THE MISTAKE. Even when I was able to hold in the sound from the bursts of laughter, I couldn't stop the full-body shaking.

He was not happy.

Oops. #sorrynotsorry

SPEAKING of hashtags, the only thing that could have been better in the first 85% of this book, would've been if instead of Logan just showing up and maki
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

He absolutely makes me nervous. He's John fucking Logan, one of the most popular guys at this college. And I'm Grace fucking Ivers, one of thousand of girls who are crushing on him.

You know what I love? A sexy bad boy. Know what I love even more? A good grovel. What else? A sassy and sharp witted heroine that makes the sexy bad boy work for it. So this book? My golden trifectclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"The idea of Grace with another guy is unacceptable. I won't go as far as to say she's mine, but...well, she's mine. Mine to hold and mine to kiss and mine to laugh with. Yup, mine."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

If you haven't heard of a book called The Deal by this same author, then you definitely need to go and check it out. I read this book a few months ago and fell in love with characters anclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
**Warning: this text may contain spoilers**

|4.6 stars|

“I was comparing her lips to this cherry-red Cutlass I fixed up when I was a kid. Drawing on my own experience, that kind of thing.”
“You should have compared them to cherries, dumbass.”
He’s right. I should have. I’m a terrible poet and I do know it.

Blurb: He’s a player in more ways than one…
College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Sharon, and Dee}

photo 52c5491b3af1344d720b580e90dd67f4_zpsxfvmb530.jpg

I really enjoyed this book. It had some lovable characters, a few laugh out loud moments, and definitely several panty melting inducing scenes as well.

Although I found this an enjoyable read, I couldn't help but compare it to "The Deal", and find that it didn't quite measure up. I didn't like that Logan was so hung up on Hannah, and then th
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

This will be short because iPhone. And lazy.

I really enjoyed this...just not as much as The Deal...which is odd as I truly enjoyed both Logan and Grace just as much - if not more - than Garrett and Hannah.

So far I have been very happy with Kennedy's female leads. They are level headed young women. And, most importantly, they manage to avoid causing me to harbor homicidal tendencies toward them - a seemingly tremendous feat these days it seems.

However, I felt th
Pearl Angeli
John Logan feels!

description

I've buddyread this book with my pretty sis Bea who by the way, just celebrated her birthday yesterday. Belated happy birthday, sis! :) (Click her name to read her awesome review) :)

The Mistake is the second book of the Off-Campus series. This
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Elle Kennedy Fans, Hockey, NA, Romance
4.5 Understanding What You Actually Want Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Earlier this year I had the extreme pleasure of reading The Deal by Elle Kennedy (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...). I blatantly stated my admiration of how she took a genre, New Adult, and made it work for someone who usually doesn't gravitate to it. I went on to talk about how she used all of her talent to make her characters not whine or manipulate to get what they wanted and just "manned up"
Candace
It has been a long time since I read 'The Deal' and I was worried that I would have forgotten important details. Fortunately, that didn't happen. Although it is part of a series, 'The Mistake' can be read as a standalone.

This time around, the focus is on John Logan, aka Logan, and Grace. Like the couple that started this series, the two seem to be an unlikely pairing. He's a popular, star hockey player on campus, well-known for sleeping his way through the female student population. She's a shy
Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful)
The Mistake (OC 02), by Elle Kennedy: 4 “Barn Burner” Stars.

It’s another victory for the Off Campus series as hometown favorite John Logan alternately stumbles and grand gestures his way into the heart of sweet, little freshman Grace Ivers, in Elle Kennedy’s The Mistake.

THE PLAYERS:
description

John Logan: 3 time National Division I Hockey Championship winner. Coveted by several pro teams; destined to play for none. Obligated to care for his alcoclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
JohnMistake.
THEStars.
It’s
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it

3.5 Stars

”It’s funny. Less than a week ago I was bemoaning the lack of excitement in my life, and now look at me – sexy hockey players showing up at my door to excite the hell out of me. Fuck it. I’m giving myself an award.”

[image error]

This second installment in the Off-Campus series is about John Logan, best friend and hockey teammate of Garrett Graham from book one of the series. Logan’s stuck on his feelings for his best friend’s girl Hannah and has been staying away from the happy couple of book one of this se
Stars
Sleepless Readmore
How old would you be
if you didn't know how old you are?
5 I love this stupid jackass STARS

Grace and Logan .. ♥

Yeah, I'lclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

Well done Elle Kennedy, well done! I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as The Deal but I did, dammit. Even more than the first!

Logan was.....

Grace was......not annoying at all!

Yep, still shocked!

I love the banter between the guys......Garrett, Logan, Dean, Tucker! I can't wait for the rest of the books in the series!

The Deal would have been perfect
Brandi
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud

description

Another steamy, swoon worthy, romantic comedy from Elle Kennedy. I have really enjoyed this series so far. Logan and Grace were great characters and they shared some wonderful moments, but I felt like there was something missing, and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was their issues and how quickly they were resolved, or maybe my expectations were too high. idk. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, I just think it had the potential to be phenomenal. Regardless, the writing and characters are
Kim Bailey
5+++ Laughing-out-loud 'til I practically pissed myself Stars!

College days. Oh, those good ‘ol college days.

My personal college memories may be slightly foggy … not sure what exactly to blame that on … probably the profound amount of partying that I did. Yes. I did.

Regardless … this book did bring back some pretty fond feelings. So in an homage to those fantastic times I bring to you, The Mistake version of:

Never have I ever …

❉ Never have I ever … ended up in the wrong place when looking for a party.

❉ Never have I ever … made a ‘of:
Never
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Are you trying to buy your way into my good graces?”
“Yup. And excellent pun, by the way.”
“I wasn’t punning. My name just happens to be a homonym.”
“I love it when you talk homonyms to me.”

There are books you read in a week, there are books that you might even finish over a couple of days, and then there are those addictive little gems that you inhale all at once, reading non-stop, often in the wee hours of the morning, showing complete disregard for your real life responsibilities, and loving every blissful moment of it. Flaw
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
★Complimentary Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review★

TITLE: The Mistake
SERIES: (Off-Campus #2)
AUTHOR: Elle Kennedy
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 28th 2015
MY RATING: ★★★★★

5 Bag and Brag Stars

wooohoooo we now have a cover!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loved this!! Sweet, Sexy, Sassy, So so good!!

One chance meeting, that one moment, that one mistake.

There will be awwww moments, giggling moments, douche bag moments, jackass moments and that all importantStars
wooohoooo2015
MYRomance
RELEASEKennedy
#2)
Mistake
S.M. West
5 "Question." His eyes twinkle. "Hit me." STARS

Who knew going back to university would be so much fun???

I'll admit, having simply ADORED the first book, I was kinda scared that my expectations were too high and that I’d be disappointed. Well, Ms. Kennedy did it again!

Just simply loved this book, such a great read. College junior and sexy hockey star, Logan, meets Grace Ivers, the pretty "girl next-door" freshman, by mistake. And from there, their relationsh
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I think Logan's mistake was just right. Nothing irreparable and nothing meek enough to think Grace was overreacting. There's something about Logan that makes you want to comfort the sexy dude :) I like the level of maturity in the whole cast. NA books tend to have a fair amount of teeny bopper nonsense and Elle tends to still cover it in others but her characters rise above it. This book was sexy and it was a build up so the character growth was great. Definitely looking forward to Dean :-p
NiCoLeTa E.
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***4,5 "You stupid jackass" stars***

I loved "the Deal" and i was waiting like crazy for Logan's turn... The guy was cute and hilarious, but when his time had come, everybody was talking about how Logan wasn't like Garrett, and that fact made me to holding back... But why the fuck i was waiting???
Now, I'm the position to say that i liked this story... even though that Logan made a mistake!!!

I liked the plot, i liked Logan even when he wasn't good, i lov

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Understatement of the Year (The Ivy Years, #3)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Finding Dandelion (Dearest, #2)
  • To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2)
  • The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
  • More Than Forever (More Than, #4)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • Undecided (Burnham College, #1)
  • Sacked (Gridiron, #1)
  • Imaginary Lines (New York Leopards, #3)
  • Isn't She Lovely (Redemption, #0.5)
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha hero

Off-Campus (4 books)
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
“I’m comfortable enough with my hetero status to say that if I did play for the other team? I wouldn’t just fuck Garrett Graham, I’d marry him.” 139 likes
“Lorris ? As in Logan and Morris ? They fucking Brangelina’d themselves?” 101 likes