Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > In need of some good karma/thoughts

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 8696 comments There are good and caring people here in this group, so I knew it would be ok for me to ask you all to send some good thoughts, good karma. prays-which ever you prefer...tomorrow I am having a spinal stimulator implanted(sorta like a pace-maker for your pain)-I already have had 2 lumber fusions in the last 6 years and one of my discs replaced with a cage. I have lived with chronic pain ever since. I was ok'd for a 10 day test run with this new stim back in June, and by day 7 my pain med intake was cut in half. This will restore some quality of life for me, I really need this to work! Thank you in advance for those thoughts and prays!

message 2: by Jgrace (new)

Jgrace | 3156 comments I'm on it. Best of luck, Joanne.

message 3: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5203 comments Sending good wishes to you and I hope your procedure is successful! And that you heal quickly!

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7871 comments You got it! Keep us posted!

message 5: by Idit (new)

Idit | 1028 comments Hope all goes well and is successful! good luck Joanne

message 6: by Ann☕ (new)

Ann☕ (ann_reads) | 208 comments Hoping all goes smoothly and the implant gets rid of your pain. Take care, Joanne.

message 7: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 7115 comments Pain is a terrible thing to live with, I will be thinking of you and positive thoughts for relief.

message 8: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 2389 comments I hope all goes well for you Joanne,

message 9: by Magdalena (new)

Magdalena | 414 comments So glad you found something to hopefully help your pain. I'll be thinking of you and sending you positive and healing thoughts. Stay strong!

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9663 comments All of our prayers, hopes, and best energy is with you. This will work! Here’s to a greater quality of life. Simply sending love, white light, and all blessings.

message 11: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2767 comments Warmest wishes winging their way right over to you, Joanne 😘 Let us know how it goes!

message 12: by Sushicat (new)

Sushicat | 805 comments My thoughts are with you. I hope this brings you the relief you need.

message 13: by Michelle M. (new)

Michelle M. | 46 comments Sending prayers for the procedure and a speedy recovery!

message 14: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6514 comments Definitely, Joanne. May your caregivers be compassionate, your surgeon inspired and sure, and your pain relieved.

message 15: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2324 comments Definitely sending you prayers. It sounds so encouraging!

message 16: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tstan) | 1241 comments I hope all goes well!

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments Many good wishes for a speedy recovery and good health!

message 18: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl  (cherylllr) Warmest wishes for a smooth recovery into a better life!

message 19: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 1687 comments Sending positive thoughts and best wishes!!

message 20: by DianeMP (new)

DianeMP | 470 comments My husband has a similar situation. Because of the new opioid restrictions, people with legitimate pain are having their medications severely cut back. The result is much unnecessary suffering for those truly in pain.
Good thoughts and prayers go out to you for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.

message 21: by Amy N. (new)

Amy N. | 256 comments Praying for you! My husband has chronic back pain and it is the worst. Hoping you are able to reduce your pain!

message 22: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 9269 comments Oh, wow! Saw the other thread first and wasn't sure what had happened! (Have not been online much this week.) Glad things went well, and positive thoughts for a fast recovery!