✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Jess and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 358 (358 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Here we go.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi there! I'm sorry, I didn't see it haha.

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments No worries. So do you have any ideas?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't, sorry haha. Just nothing with princesses or vampires. Im in 1x1s with those already lol.

I'm pretty good once I get a general idea/direction to go though!

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Ha, so am I. lol

Well, I have a bit on an idea. I've been wanting to try it out.
It would be set in an asylum, we would both play patients both having something going on with them. They would meet or they could already know each other, and then plot to escape. I don't know if they would ever get to the point of actually escaping. But like I said its only a bit of idea.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

oooooo yessss, I love it

message 7: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 20, 2018 09:56PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Awesome! Do you have anything you would want to add to it?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

So, is I'm thinking we can say they have powers, but with a twist? Like if you can read/control minds you get a really bad migraine that floors you, same thing with telekinesis? Or you can speak to animals but you're mute around humans. etc? Super strength leaves you crazy weak after, as well as super speed.

So maybe the asylum is a cover?

Unless you were thinking something different?

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments That's good I like that!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! what power would you want? and genders?

I would like to be a girl, but if you wanna be a girl we can be besties or something lol.

I'm still getting used to fxf so if you want to do that it's cool but I might be weird lol. I'd perfer mxf but its cool as just being friends too :)

message 11: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 20, 2018 10:11PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments I'm cool with being the guy, that's fine with me.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok snazzy, thank you :)

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Alright so lets make characters and then we can go from there.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good. I'll post mine sometime tomorrow: )

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Alrighty.

message 16: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 22, 2018 11:19PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Name: London Anderson
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i7...
Ability: Telekinesis

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2018 10:44PM) (new)

Name: Luna Nightingale
Appearance:
https://www.google.com/search?client=...
Ability: Invisibility
Weakness: she cant do it for very long because it drains her. She cant fully controlled it to some parts may begin to become visible faster than others / stay invisible.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That was easier than I thought it would be lol.

message 19: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Looks good.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool cool!

message 21: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Okay so do you want me to start off?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes please, I'll reply tomorrow!

message 23: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London rubbed his temples, sitting in the middle of his room crossed legged. A few small things in a circle around him, he had managed to float all of them for about an hour before he started to get a headache. Before that he had felt a bit of pain, but he had ignored it. Now he knew if he continued it wouldn't be long before his head exploded with pain. He wasn't sure he'd ever get anywhere trying to make it go for longer, but he wasn't going to give up trying. It wasn't like he had anything better to do after all.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna's right pinky had been invisible since the nurses had brought in breakfast and to give her her usual shots. She smiled a small smile to herself as she wiggled it back and forth, feeling it - but not seeing it.
Then she gave a light sigh and untucked her knees out from under her chin, and flopped straight back onto her pillow. She allowed her eyes to close for a spell and imagined she was outside laying in the grass, sunlight streaming on her face.

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He sighed as he heard a knock on his door, and before he could even turn to say anything one of the nurses came in. Of course carrying his usual daily cup of medicine. Being here hadn't been his choice, and the meds were more for everyone else's safety then for his. At least that was what he was told, he thought otherwise since he hadn't really had any episodes in a long time. But then again that was what the meds were for, to keep his ability down just enough so he wouldn't lose control again. He pushed himself to his feet and took the small plastic cup from her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna heard the afternoon knock from the room beside hers and sat up. She swung her bare feet over the edge of her bed and pushed up the sleeve of her 'too-big' white shirt they issued her.
Ever since she had been getting these shots Luna had felt herself change. She had a little more control over her ability - but her brain was fuzzy all the time and she couldn't focus very well.

The nurse came in quietly and gave Luna her shot, just like normal. Then the afternoon speaker came on announcing it was time for 'recreation.'

Recreation was the only relatively fun part about being here. They called the patients down in groups and paired them off. Luna figured the only reason they did this was to meet the 'required social time' patients had to have so they didn't go psycho.

(Hopefully thats ok haha)

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments ((Its fine.))

London looked at the cup for a moment before, upending the contents into his mouth. He then swallowed it along with the water he was given. The nasty aftertaste of course still lingering. He heard the speaker go off and sighed, tossing the cup into the garbage beside his desk and leaning against the wall. He waited for his turn, even though it was time he could spend outside of his room, he wasn't exactly a people person. Most of the time he would just spend the time he would just let the other person talk and pretend to listen.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna shuffled along with her group of girls down to the large room that was designated for Rec. Nurses told her where to sit, and said that her partner would be along shortly.

The shot they had just given her was kicking in now. Her pinky appeared again, and her head filled with a light buzz. She held her hands in front of her on the table and slowly made each one re-appear and disappear. Having something to focus on helped the buzzing fade away.

message 29: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments It was a few minutes later when he was ushered out of his room and led down the hall with a few other people. Walking in a line like they were back in elementary school again, if anyone else had been watching he would have been embarrassed. Coming into the rec room he was immediately pointed toward his partner for the day. He didn't think he'd seen her before, but it didn't really matter. He slowly made his way over and plopped down in the chair across from her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna looked up, making eye contact with the dark haired boy across from her. She offered a small smile, "Hi there.... I'm Luna." She stuck her hand out, index finger missing still.

message 31: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He looked up at the girl, hesitating for a moment before he put his hand out and shook her hand. He noticed her finger was missing, but it didn't look like it was cut off. He guessed it just meant she had some sort of ability to make her invisible.
"Yeah, um...I'm London." He said then quickly pulled his hand back.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna noticed him look at her finger, she smiled again. "It's not really gone - it's still here. See?" She said as she squished her nose with it. "I can turn invisible, or at least I try. It's a pretty new development and I can't control it. That's why I got put in here. I would disappear for weeks at a time and my foster family didn't know what to do..." Luna furrowed her brows.
"Sorry... I ramble." She shrugged before adding, "So, what about you?"

message 33: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He looked at her curiously, she wanted to know about him? He sighed and sat back a bit. Looking around until he found something. A half empty glass of water on an empty table beside them, he reached his hand a bit toward it and it started to float toward him. He grabbed it, and let out a breath setting it on the table as a bit of pain came to his head.
"Well, I lost control of my ability one day." He said looking at the glass sort of absently now. "And then it happened again more then twice. "Things flying all over the place...."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna nodded intently. "What an interesting ability." She examined him closely, his slightly strained eyes. "Does it hurt you too? If I stay invisible for too long I collapse. There was an issue with me going invisible and collapsing in the middle of the sidewalk..... it caused some problems.... When do you think they'll help us use them? I heard that they said they'd start to train us.... once we got them under control." she said absently looking at her hand as she made it disappear.

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Headaches." He said simply. He realized she did seem to talk a lot, compared to how little he talked at least. He sort of scoffed at the last bit. "You think they'll really teach us? "We're in here to be away from everyone else, as far as they are concerned we are a danger..." He stopped himself, if he started to get into that he knew he would just get angry. And besides the last person he talk to about it, didn't take it so well. It was best to keep it to himself.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna nodded. "welp... that sucks. Maybe we should just teach ourselves. I learn better being self taught anyway." Luna folded her arms, invisibility stating to creep from her hand up her arm.

Think of what we could do if we could actually use these accurately though. That would be cool..." she trailed off. She began to imagine herself sneaking around invisible, sneaking out of here...

message 37: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He definitely thought a lot about leaving, which was another reason why he was trying to up his tolerance. He didn't think it would ever happen, but figure a way out was at least some kind of dream. He watched her arm for a moment, she really was interesting. He hadn't actually talked to anyone this long in awhile, it sort of surprised him.
"They say practice makes perfect." He shrugged. "I've yet to see that come true though."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm.... I suppose you're right. Maybe I should practice." Luna grinned and let the rest of her turn. She knew this would bite her in the ass, but this boy looked like he could use some cheering up.

It was just her white linen shirt and pants now, still holding her form. She looked around, nurses seemed a little busy at the moment. She climbed from the stairs onto the table and did a twirl.

message 39: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He watched as she let herself go completely invisible. He watched as just her clothes climbed on to the table. He looked around, not sure what to do. The nurses tending to others, he didn't want her to get into trouble.
"What are you doing?" he said quietly, though as she twirled, and it was just her clothes a small smile came to his face. "You're going to get us in trouble." He said trying to keep from laughing.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna saw his slight grin and proceeded to do a jumping jack. Halfway threw, her white blonde hair began to ease back into view, her bare toes and fingers as well. The view began to spread and revealed her giggling face. "Yeah yeah yeah, sourpuss. Everything's fine!" She crouched down and eased back into her chair - quite dizzy now. Her head filled with cotton and she rested it in her hands, elbows on table.

Everything didn't remain fine however. "Luna! It's time for you to go now!" A nurse yelled as she stormed over and grabbed Luna by her arm forcefully.

message 41: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He pressed his lips together, trying to keep from laughing, but it only muffled it. He couldn't help himself. He had never met anyone like her. He saw how she reacted when she came down from the table, seeing that he had his own set of problems with his. She definitely had some with hers. He was about to reach over and ask if she was okay when the nurse yelled. This girl had made him laugh when he hadn't in a very long time, for some reason he couldn't stop himself.
"Don't hurt her." His voice was quiet, his hands flat on the table. The table shook and floated off the ground for a moment. The cup that was there flipped off the table without warning and smashed on the ground. He sucked in a breath and pulled his hands off the table realizing what had happened. The table landed back down, and he sat there not wanting to move.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna couldnt focus on anything, her vision was blurred slightly. She did hear London say something, and the table had begun to move. She still felt the nurse's grip on her, and felt another nurse join. They began to drag her away.

Her vision snapped back as she saw a broader nurse, a man, make his way with two syringes. He planted one in Luna's neck and emptied the contents into it, as he did so she let out a small and helpless yelp. Her mind went blank and her eyes shut.

The man made his way to London. "You don't get a say in how we treat her young man." He gave a nod and two nurses made a move to hold London down as well.

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He watched as they took her away, not able to do anything as another nurse came into his view. He looked up at him and narrowed his eyes. He hadn't ever made trouble before this, at least not on purpose. And now he was trying to stand up for a girl he had hardly met. He looked just at the two nurses went for him. He jumped out his chair, backing away from them. As an instinct he went to try and use his ability to try and impede them, but he was struck with a terrible pain in his head and he sank to his knees. Holding his head between his hands trying to will the pain to go away.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll let you control the dude now - I don't know what you want him to do to you lol))

Luna awoke later, strapped down in an unfamiliar room. She was on a cool metal slab, with a cushioned indent for her head. Her arms were strapped down, as well as her ankles, and one last restrains was around her waist.

She looked around horrified, and with limited range of motion. There was an IV pouring a dark purple liquid into her, but she couldn't figure out what it did. To her left there was another bed, empty, beside hers. To her right a small boy was passed out, the same purple liquid was attached to him.

message 45: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He didn't even realize as he was grabbed and quickly stuck with a needle. Before he knew it everything started to fade and he passed out. Awhile later he woke with a start, blinking his eyes open he looked around the weird room. He tried to get up, but realized he couldn't. He was being held down by straps and it was not very comfortable at all. He glanced around seeing IV's and machines going. Some sort of liquid flowing through it. He gritted his teeth as he tried to break himself free.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna had pretended to be passed out when she heard the door open. She listened blindly as someone else was being placed beside her and restrained, though they were obviously not responsive because there was no sound of struggling.

The door shut and Luna turned to see who was next to her, London. She saw his eyes open and said "nice of you to join me." She wiggled her toes idly and tried to turn to face him better.

message 47: by Fangs sister (last edited Aug 21, 2018 10:20PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He stopped as he heard her and looked over. She was here to, he didn't like any of this. Being strapped down always made him anxious. It only made it worse that he didn't know what that liquid was.
"Oh...hey." He said and sighed. "Well this isn't good." He wriggled his hands again trying to see anyway to get out. "No, we have to get out of this..."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're right..." Luna pulled at her restraints, "strapped down," she looked at the IV bag and back to London, "and scary purple liquid doesn't add up to a good time."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully before suggesting "can you undo mine? With you power thing?"

message 49: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He pressed his lips together as he looked over to her restraints, he tried to focus on it but couldn't. He blinked as he tried to think through it but his mind went fuzzy each time.
"I....no..." He breathed his anxiousness rising now. "Somethings wrong. "I think it's this stuff." He looked at the IV. He started trying to use it again, not caring what he was aiming for. It was dire for him now.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna sighed and blew a strand of hair out of her face, with some difficulty. She looked up at the ceiling and saw small objects in the corners of the room. "London... I think there are cameras in here. So if you're going to try anything don't make it too obvious..." Luna paused and thought a moment. "Just breathe, slowly... in ... out... and focus." She said obeying her own words and taking deep breaths.

She tried to twist her arms around and tried to wiggle her small wrists out from them. She felt the cloth start to rub her skin, but she kept trying.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8