What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA two feuding crime families, point of view from a daughter of one of the families. Did not seem like a romance at alll.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam | 1 comments The cover is a dark red with some sort of emblem in the centre.

I have only read the synopsis and that was a while ago so it might not be the best description. It seemed to be based around a girl who is a daughter to a major crime/mob family who is in a feud with another crime family. One of the members of the opposing family was murder and they think it’s the girls family so there are things that happen/ consequences (I’m sorry I really can’t remember what it was). I think the girl may have befriended the son of the opposing family but that’s a very big maybe.

I saw it a chapters a few months ago so it shouldn’t be a very old book

Pretty sure it’s is a YA fiction, from the synopsis it did not make it seem like there was any romance or stuff like that.

Sorry for the bad description

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Sam ~~

You can bump your thread every month or so to keep it close to the top of the folder instead of here on page 33 of the archive. More people will see it, and someone is likely to know the book.
Good luck!

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Sam, are you still looking or was this found?