What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ferno the Fire Dragon
This topic is about Ferno the Fire Dragon
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy book about person who hunts monsters. It was a series and the cover had the monster focused on that particular book. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna (new)

Arianna | 4 comments I read this a while back so I don’t remember much. I do remember the first book was about a dragon (as was portrayed on the cover) and after each monster was finished the protagonist had some sort of souvenir like I believe it was a scale from the dragon in the first book.) the second book had a giant sea serpent. I don’t remember how many books there were since I only was able to read the first two.

message 2: by SBC (last edited Aug 16, 2018 01:44AM) (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 989 comments Was it Emily Rodda's Deltora Quest series, or one of it's spin-off series, Deltora Shadowlands (first book is The Cavern of the Fear or Dragons of Deltora (first book is Dragon's Nest?

message 3: by Arianna (new)

Arianna | 4 comments Nevermind I found it...it wasn’t Deltora Quest it was called Beast Quest. Thank you though because if I hadn’t looked up Deltora Quest I probably wouldn’t have found it.

message 4: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Glad you found your book, Arianna! Beast Quest series for the click

message 5: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 989 comments Great, I'm glad it was helpful :)