What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wanted!
This topic is about Wanted!
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA book about a girl on the run. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Tebo (allisonteboauthor) | 9 comments GENRE: Contemporary / YA.

A teenager girl lives an ordinary life. The book opens when she is in her car getting a burger. She comes home and her dad has been murdered. She thinks the murderer is still in the house and sees her - so she's on the run.

Later, she realizes the rest of her family was sent a note in which she confesses that she killed her dad. This is a fake message.

There is some kind of subplot with a floppy disc / micro chip (info her dad had on something) and his long lost twin brother - I think.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Cover?
Author female or male?

message 3: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Tebo (allisonteboauthor) | 9 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "When did you read it?
Cover?
Author female or male?"

I read it maybe ten years ago.

It was a female author.

The cover was dark - I seem to remember some purple / dark hues to it. It featured a teen girl in a car, I think, hunched over the steering wheel, maybe looking in the rear view mirror, looking stressed. I think the girl on the front had dark-ish hair.

message 5: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Tebo (allisonteboauthor) | 9 comments Tab wrote: "Wanted!Wanted! by Caroline B. Cooney by Caroline B. Cooney"

THAT'S IT!!!

SOLVED!!

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Tab does it again! I’m glad you found it, Allison.

message 7: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Tebo (allisonteboauthor) | 9 comments Rosa wrote: "Tab does it again! I’m glad you found it, Allison."

Thank you, Rosa! And thank you, Tab. I'm so happy to have that little mystery cleared up!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wanted! (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caroline B. Cooney (other topics)