Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

The Hate U Give (The Hate U Give, #1)
This topic is about The Hate U Give
❤ WEEKLY READS 2018 > #31 The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vega_girl (new) - added it

Vega_girl | 6624 comments This thread is to discuss The Hate U Give. Please remember to post spoilers and chapters.

Happy Reading!

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Chapter 6 (view spoiler)

Chapter 8 (view spoiler)

message 5: by Vega_girl (new) - added it

Vega_girl | 6624 comments On a scale of 1 to I'll never get my heart in one piece again....what say you??? I have this one but have been scared to start!!!

Vega_girl wrote: "On a scale of 1 to I'll never get my heart in one piece again....what say you??? I have this one but have been scared to start!!!"

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner and I forgot to comeback and post I finished! I stopped commenting on the book because I couldn't put it down and just had to finish reading it.

I bought this book last year too and put off reading it thinking it would tear me apart. It's not an easy read and it shouldn't be. I cried throughout, I also laughed, loved and learned. It's incredible read, the family aspect is amazing. Definitely one of my favorite YA reads. I highly recommend it and your heart will definitely survive. I can't wait to see the movie this weekend, though I can't imagine the movie being able to hold a candle to the book.

message 7: by Vega_girl (new) - added it

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "On a scale of 1 to I'll never get my heart in one piece again....what say you??? I have this one but have been scared to start!!!"

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner and I for..."

Oh wow!! Ok I will pick this one up when I get home!