The Sword and Laser discussion

Within the Sanctuary of Wings (The Memoirs of Lady Trent, #5)
This topic is about Within the Sanctuary of Wings
2013 Reads > ANHoD: Looking to buy Within the Sanctuary of Wings in Paperback

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey | 3 comments I'd like to complete my set of Lady Trent books in paperback! I can't seem to find it to purchase online or in a store in North America - Amazon.com lists only resellers (mostly from the UK), Amazon.ca says it's coming out in 2027, Barnes & Noble and Powells don't even list a paperback version and Chapters.ca is sold out. Tried contacting Tor but got no response. Any ideas before I head over to Amazon.co.uk? Thanks!

message 3: by Tasha (last edited Aug 10, 2018 05:00PM) (new)

Tasha Tracey wrote: "I'd like to complete my set of Lady Trent books in paperback! I can't seem to find it to purchase online or in a store in North America - Amazon.com lists only resellers (mostly from the UK), Amazo..."
Can't you buy it from the UK. I've bought several books from there by Si Spurrier. I'm not necessarily recommending him; just my obsession (you need to know him first.) Though Amazon from other countries are trustworthy. (I've only bought from the UK, Ireland, and Japan though.) And the one from Japan I got in two days!!!!!!

message 4: by Trike (new)

Trike | 8768 comments I get most of my used books via abebooks.com. I don’t know if they ship to UK. I assume many sellers would.

message 5: by Michele (new)

Michele | 1154 comments I don't think it's out in paperback in the US yet. It usually takes about a year after the hardcover, so it should be available soon.

message 6: by Tracey (new)

Tracey | 3 comments Thanks everyone, I find it odd I just couldn't pick this title up in North America, but other looks like a UK seller is the way to go at the moment!