Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Need Reviews for The King's Elite Series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (last edited Aug 13, 2018 11:21AM) (new)

J. Kay | 3 comments The King's Elite & The Fargaible Prophecies by J. Elliott Kay
The King's Elite: & The Fargaible Prophecies
Hey, I'm looking for reviews on Goodreads and Amazon for the first book of my series, The King's Elite. This is an Arthurian Fantasy series with a target audience of teenage boys, but many young adults have enjoyed the series as well. Here is a short description.

The Syndicate, a mysterious thieves’ guild, had a footing on every rung of society until Rhett Alderman, the Bear of Arrata, nearly destroyed them. Now Alderman is King of Averlace and to ensure their survival the Syndicate makes a desperate attempt to assassinate the new king.

After surviving their attack, King Alderman calls upon the most talented men at his disposal; a fellow squire from his childhood, two soldiers and their celebrated captain, an old councilman who served the previous king and two bard brothers renowned for poem, song and well-intended skulduggery.

To ensure the loyalty of his newly formed Elite, King Alderman orders that each man have his future revealed using magic long forbidden. To the horror of all, the prophecies conjure more questions than answers and leave a disastrous wake of mistrust and suspicion.

I wanted each book to be allowed in public schools. Because of this there is no clear analogy to the gospel or no Christ-like figure. These are imperfect heroes who make mistakes and wrong choices. The theme of this book, however, is forgiveness- Radical, scripture based forgiveness. Each book of the 4 part series has a moral.

If you are interested in reviewing book one of my series please message me and ill send you the book for free and will try my best to get it in the format that works best for you. Right now I can do mobi, and pdf. The book is also available on Kindle Unlimited if you have subscribed to that service.

Thanks and God bless.

message 2: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Fritzen | 2 comments Interested.

message 3: by David (new)

David Fernau (DavidFernau) | 3 comments I'm interested if you're OK with me posting on GeeksUnderGrace.com first and then copying that review over to Amazon and Goodreads (which, honestly, I need to start doing with my older reviews).

message 4: by J. (new)

J. Kay | 3 comments C.M. wrote: "Interested."

Great, thanks. I sent you a PM.

message 5: by J. (new)

J. Kay | 3 comments David wrote: "I'm interested if you're OK with me posting on GeeksUnderGrace.com first and then copying that review over to Amazon and Goodreads (which, honestly, I need to start doing with my older reviews)."

No problem David. Thanks for your interest. I tried to send you a message but you aren't accepting any, if you private message me I can send you a book.

message 6: by David (new)

David Fernau (DavidFernau) | 3 comments J. wrote: "No problem David. Thanks for your interest. I tried to send you a message but you aren't accepting any, if you private message me I can send you a book."

Oops! My bad! I've changed that setting, go ahead and PM. I'm at a convention so I'll get back to ya when I can. :)