What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Y/A novel. Something causes all the power to go out. At the same time a women gets in an accident and can't be identified. Her kids dont know where she is and have to travel across the country.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Smellymellie33gmail.Com | 2 comments Thats all I really remember about this book. The kids come home from school and their mother is not there. The mother gets into a car accident and has no identification so they don't know who she is at the hospital. Im pretty sure shes in a coma. The kids have no idea where she is. Something happens that makes the power go out, I think in the entire country. The kids decide to travel across the country I think to a relatives house. The rest of the book is about their journey and the events and people they encounter on the way.

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 1964 comments Are you still looking for this? I'm sorry that I don't have any specific suggestions, but it might be on this list - Runaways in YA and Middle Grade Fiction

You can 'bump' your post by adding a comment every 30 days, so that more people will see it.

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15694 comments Kinda sounds like The Secret, although I'm not sure all the details match.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Secret (other topics)