What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Masters at Arms (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5)
This topic is about Masters at Arms
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Book about military guys. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Christmas (megan4221977) | 3 comments Ok.*trying for no spoilers but caution*..starts off with a guy(military older) helping a girl(minor with pink hair) at a bus station....guys wife just died.... Then there's another book in series about another guy(spanish, bus boy, military) who had 1 night stand with a girl who was being sold by father...next is book about another military guy(wealthy family) and girl that has catering company.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Megan--spoilers are OK in this group--just warn us that they are in the offing. Either say: SPOILERS then hit the enter key 6 or 7 times and put in your spoiler or use the HTML spoiler hider. To use that, click on the Some HTML is OK link to the upper right of the comment box and it will show you how to do it.

Now, for a few questions:

1) when did you read this--last year, 5 years ago, 10, 20?
2) when is it set exactly--modern, 10 years ago, 20 years ago, WWII, WWI?
3) what genre is it--strictly romance, romantic thriller, thriller?
4) since you implied that it's a series, what is the link between the books--the guys are all in the same unit, they are brothers, they work together?

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Christmas (megan4221977) | 3 comments Approx a year ago...modern...not sure but probably romance...all same unit, became family...on guy was severely injured...

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Christmas (megan4221977) | 3 comments Found it!! Searched my back lists...Rescue Me Saga by Kallypso Masters <3

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Megan. Here's the link for the first book in the series - Masters at Arms by Kallypso Masters.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Masters at Arms (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kallypso Masters (other topics)