What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > There was a female heroine who ended up getting busted out of some sort of room or prison by a group of amazons. I can't remember anything else about the plot, just that part of the book. Read maybe 2 yrs ago.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean | 11 comments Please help

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean | 11 comments no, it doesn't look right, but thank you for trying (:

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted. Please edit your original thread rather than creating a new one, which gets very confusing.

Is this fantasy?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Jean is still looking for this and wrote;

"Female heroine got busted out of a room by Amazons and a friend or something along those lines"

"There was a female heroine who ended up getting busted out of some sort of room or prison by a group of amazons. She ended up finding out something about herself and that she was one of them or her mother was or something. I can't remember anything else about the plot, just that part of the book. Read maybe 2 yrs ago."

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Please bookmark this thread so you don't lose it.

message 7: by Kris (last edited Jan 20, 2020 09:37AM) (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Jean, can we eliminate the novella Amazon Heat by Melinda Leigh?

Where is her prison, who captured/kidnapped her, and for what reason? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

What's the location(s) - fantasy world or real-world country/region/city/small town?

Is there romance?

message 8: by Jean (new)

Jean | 11 comments It’s a Romance book and I feel like she was being held by a guy. Pretty sure it was fantasy, but the plot is harder for me to remember because I read it so long ago. Sorry about the duplicate thread I couldn’t find this older one. We can eliminate amazon heat, the plot didn’t fit.