Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Need more reviews of your book?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddy (last edited Jul 30, 2018 04:19PM) (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Hello everyone!

I found out about the world of indie authors when joining Goodreads years back, and I love supporting you guys! I love that you take that step and put your book out there. I've learned how important it is to have a lot of reviews of your book, and I've been able to help multiple authors find reviewers. I message bookworms I know, find book bloggers who would be interested in it, etc

I've come up with a service to help authors get the number of reviews they hope for. The idea first came up when an author friend of mine asked me if I could find some for her, paying me $5 for every reviewer I brought to her. I found 17 reviewers for her and while it took time to find people who I thought would be interested in it ( because you don't want just anyone to sign up, not like it, and leave a bad review ) I loved getting to help and advertise her book for her. I knew this was definitely something I'd want to keep doing and I have helped other authors since. While I was able to make a good bit of cash that first time, I knew I wouldn't want to charge authors that much. I charge $2 for every reviewer. Maybe you only need a few reviewers, so I'll find 5 people for $10. Maybe you want a lot more reviews of your book. If so, I'll bring you as many reviewers as I can.

So, do you need more reviews of your book? I would love to help you. I find people to review your book on Goodreads and some on Amazon as well. If you're interested in teaming up and getting more reviews for your book, private message me or comment below! I love getting to help and promote authors!

message 2: by R.A. (last edited Jul 31, 2018 04:48AM) (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Oh that's a neat idea!!!

I'd love more reviews of my short stories The Art of Thankfulness and Home at Last!! I'll put the links to where people can read them - they're here on Goodreads. ;)
Home at Last: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...
The Art of Thankfulness: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 3: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments R.A. wrote: "Oh that's a neat idea!!!

I'd love more reviews of my short stories The Art of Thankfulness and Home at Last!! I'll put the links to where people can read them - the..."

Great, I'd love to help you! I just messaged you. :)

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Hello Maddy, Could you please message me more information on your service? Thank you!

message 5: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Hey Michele,

Thanks for your interest! I just messaged you. :)

message 6: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments Hi Maddy! I’m interested!

message 7: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Hi Troy,

Great! I just messaged you. :D

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Willis | 49 comments This is a great idea, Maddy! I'm interested. ;)

message 9: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Hi Kate,

Awesome, I messaged you! :D

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate Willis | 49 comments Maddy wrote: "Hi Kate,

Awesome, I messaged you! :D"

Super! Thanks! I'll get back to you soon. ;)

message 11: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Hi, Maddy! I'm interested. Could you send more information, please? Thank you!

message 12: by Christina (last edited Aug 10, 2018 05:05PM) (new)

Christina (christinadronen) | 1 comments Hi Maddy- I messaged you.

message 13: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Delia wrote: "Hi, Maddy! I'm interested. Could you send more information, please? Thank you!"

Yes, definitely! I'll message you soon. :D

message 14: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Christina wrote: "Hi Maddy- I messaged you."

I just got back to you. :D

message 15: by Lilian (new)

Lilian (lilian_sh) | 16 comments I'm not an author, but I'd love to know about these books and be a reviewer! :)

message 16: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Maddy wrote: "Christina wrote: "Hi Maddy- I messaged you."

I just got back to you. :D"

Of course! I'll message you. :D

message 17: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments Hello Maddy,

I am interested in getting additional reviews for my book Rescued by Love. I would like to know a little more about the services you offer. I would also like to know if we can arrange the reviewers to actually purchase the book on Amazon so the review is validated and Amazon will not remove it. Please message me.

Thanks

message 18: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Grossi (gloriagrossi) | 19 comments I am interested but I will have to launch my book first.

message 19: by Carol (last edited Aug 25, 2018 12:44PM) (new)

Carol Bond | 1 comments Hi Maddy! This is amazing! I recently released God Is Out to Get Us: From the Very Beginning and God Is Out to Get Us: At All Costs - The Life of Abraham and am very interested in your services. Can you send me more information? Thanks!

message 20: by Karyn (new)

Karyn Almendarez | 4 comments Maddy, what a wonderful service! I need reviews for my book, Tragedy's Treasures, A Mom's Journey Through Grief. It is a faith-based walk through twelve treasures I received before, during, and after the death of my son. Can you please send me information on what you need from me? Thanks, Karyn Almendarez Tragedy's Treasures A Mom's Journey Through Grief by Karyn Almendarez

message 21: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments I will message everyone shortly!

message 22: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments PLEASE READ : My services are booked until further notice. You can definitely still comment below or message me if you’re interested, but I won’t be able to help you immediately.

message 23: by Jerry (new)

Jerry McColgin | 2 comments Maddy, when you come up for air, I would be honored to have you help me get more reviews for my recently launched book "Rules of Engagement". It is the first book in my Shocking Marriage series. Essentially it is a book targeted to help any married couple take their marriage up a notch through improved communication and understanding. Rules of Engagement The Shocking Marriage Series by Jerry McColgin

message 24: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments yes, I would like at least five more reviews.
Sacred Secrets of the Cedar Chest
please let me know how to do this.

message 25: by Dante (new)

Dante Moore (iamdantemoore) | 3 comments Maddy,

Please let me know when your services become available again I could certainly use it as this would be a great service.

message 26: by Kristoffer (new)

Kristoffer (thotlm) | 3 comments Hi Maddy. I am interested in to know how easy it is to find reviewers for reviewing on Amazon. I have a book "The Narrow Gate". I can offer the reviewers a free PDF-copy of the book.

message 27: by Seeking (new)

Seeking The | 1 comments Hey Maddy,

This is a pretty cool offer. I'm interested! Thank you.

message 28: by Celena Janton (new)

Celena Janton | 6 comments The Songbird and the Secret (Of Time and Eternity Book 1) by Celena Janton

Hi Maddy! I'm looking for Amazon reviews for my historical Christian fiction and your help would be such a blessing! Let me know the next step.

Book Synopsis:
When Katharina Simeon makes a secret promise, she never stops to wonder what consequences may come of it. Yet 200 years later, far from her home in 18th century England, that very promise is carried across time and the Atlantic to rest upon her descendant...

Melissa Benjamin discovers her eleventh great grandmother's journal while researching her senior history project. Sent down a path she never imagined venturing, Katharina's intriguing story leads Melissa on a quest to find the parents she's never known even as she unravels a secret spanning generations. During her search, history buff and schoolgirl crush, Tom Berington, offers to help… but will his aid come at a price too high to pay? And what secrets of his own is Tom hiding?

The Songbird and the Secret is a blend of historical and contemporary Christian fiction sweeping from 18th century England to pre-Revolutionary America, onward to life today. As the reader discovers Katharina's thrilling story along with Melissa, a mysterious tale weaves together the lives of these two women separated by hundreds of years but joined through an ancient family secret. When each is faced with heartrending disappointment, will she cling to the one who loves her unconditionally?

message 29: by Michele (new)

Michele Dalton | 14 comments Hi Maddy - very interested in your services. Please send information.

message 30: by Lilian (new)

Lilian (lilian_sh) | 16 comments Michele, we received your email and we're working on a reply. :)

message 31: by Honest (new)

Honest M Handson | 10 comments Hey fellow believers, I have published a New Book "BEHOND HUMAN BRAIN"
This book “Beyond Human Brain“ is a “showed “ message that has come to resurface the inner part of man’s existence the side of your real identity which controls the envelope (your outer body) the cover of your spirit (inner man). 

In heaven the throne of God is full of God’s Glory, this Glory is God, which in human term or language is the “Holy spirit‘ at that throne comes a voice, (Revelation 21:3) this voice is the living words of God which communicates to heavenly creatures, in the earthly term this word is “Jesus Christ“ the son of God, even "if", God's word (Jesus Christ) And His presence (the Holy spirit) has personalities it does not mean God has a son from a physical perspective as others think, this was a title God gave to His words (Jesus Christ) so earthly people can understand things from the physical perspective by using earthly terms and languages, Jesus Christ is the true Son of God, in our language and terms but in heaven He is the speaking voice of God, He planned His word so we can see Him through Jesus Christ (John 14:6-12) and the same voice, Same word Created the universe (Genesis 1:2-28, John 1:1) and shall judge the entire world (Revelation 21:2-3, 21:21-22) His word in human form Jesus Christ shall judge His households) God the father the source of His existence shall Judge the entire world those outside the living word Jesus Christ " this " the final Judgment.

God is a spirit, a spirit has no physical identity and Can't be described God can be any form to fit any color, language, and tribe to communicate to His creatures. Physical languages and tribes are for mortals you need not be a Hebrew or Jew to pray. Whether Indian, China, Greek, Jew, American, European or African whoever be in Christ is Christ‘ image. God gave different tribes and languages so in your language you can call His word Jesus Christ and communicate to Him, that’s why we speak in tongues the heaven language not for the man to understand but your spirit communicates to God, (2 Corinthians 14:2-3, 14:28). Whether you are physical Jew or spiritual Jew, it matter not Christ is the living words and anyone in Christ is Christ’s image.

If anyone interested I can share free copies in return for an honest review I,m new in the market I need your support, this is my email address zephaniahmuzi@gmail.com
Stay blessed and remain protected.

message 32: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Bryant (httpswwwgoodreadscomalbryant) | 4 comments Hello Maddy and Lilian,

I just recently published a dark Christian (supernatural) Thriller and I am trying to get more reviews on Goodreads and MOSTLY Amazon. Do you still have the $2 a review program? I am also interested in your website but I was hoping for a more directed service as well. Please let me know. Feel free to contact me at blessedthetrilogy@gmail.com Blessed: The Prodigal Daughter

message 33: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Hello everyone!

I can help two more authors find reviewers for their book! I will find 5 readers to read and review your book for $10. Message me if you’re interested!

message 34: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments I can help one more author!

message 35: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments Hi Maddy, I am interested in a few more reviews if you are able:)

message 36: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Hudson (jshudson) | 2 comments I’m interested in getting reviews for my book Revolution Now - The Beginning. Message me if you’re able to help and let me know what I need to do. Thanks and God bless.

message 37: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Messaged you both!

message 38: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Harvill | 1 comments Hi Maddy! I am interested in getting reviews for my book entitled The Path to Purity. I have 2 free ebooks to offer if anyone is interested. Please let me know what I need to do.

message 39: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Tucker | 5 comments Maddy wrote: "I can help one more author!"

Hello Maddy.

It looks as if you may have already agreed to do reviews for a couple of other people. Would you keep me in mind to do a review for my book? The book is called "The Secret in the Cliffs". I have had a few reviews, but I can always use more. I would be willing to send you a paperback copy or I could also send a PDF version.

Happy reading and keep daydreaming :o)

message 40: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Sherwood | 2 comments Maddy wrote: "Hello everyone!

I found out about the world of indie authors when joining Goodreads years back, and I love supporting you guys! I love that you take that step and put your book out there. I've le..."

I'd like additional info. Thank you.

message 41: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Laws | 14 comments Hi, what a great service. When you are able I would like more reviewers. My book it titled "Diary of a Divine Relationship (Jack and Kelly). Please let me know what I need to do to make this happen. Thank you so much.

message 42: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments I can help a couple more authors!

message 43: by Brett (new)

Brett Armstrong | 9 comments Maddy wrote: "I can help a couple more authors!"

Would my epic fantasy be something you're interested in? Quest of Fire: The Gathering Dark

message 44: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Just messaged you!

message 45: by Deb (new)

Deb Palmer | 4 comments Oh, yes please. Our book is, https://www.amazon.com/Spite-Us-Story.... Message me and I will send you a pdf.

message 46: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 35 comments Messaged you!

message 47: by Monisha (new)

Monisha Saywack | 2 comments Yes, absolutely!
The Time Legend Trilogy is my bedut.
Here is book one - Girl in the Garden:
https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Garden-Fi...

Or all three in the trilogy:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=monisha+sa...

message 48: by Crissie (new)

Crissie Leonard | 6 comments Hello, Are you still offering this service?