Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > New release/Complete book series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Donley | 10 comments Hi all, I'm Christine, I write under the pen name C.L. Donley, and I'm a relatively new author. I'm a lurker of your lovely group that just decided to join today!

I just put out a box set of my first trilogy, the Billionaire's Club Box Set. For those of you not completely burnt out on the billionaire CEO trope, I thought I would make my humble offering. It's a bwwm romance, HEA, plane Jane-esque, virgin (sorry!) meets billionaire story, with hopefully some unique elements to it that readers really enjoy.

I know many of you have strong opinions about how you like your heroes and heroines, so I'm not gonna guarantee enjoyment, lol. But personally, I like the books a lot. :)

Most people who leave critical feedback do so about the sex contract between the characters, because... well, you know. I know. I get it. But I chose the integrity of the story over the potential backlash it would create, b/c it's what the characters would actually do and the centerpiece of the tension that gets created.

And then it gets even worse with the second book, hahaha. (That's probably not a great way to promote it, lol) But a lot of people do really love the books, it really just depends on the kind of reader you are, and we're all different.

They're all on my author page, along with reviews and ratings. Just a tip: the box set offers you a much longer preview on Amazon!

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Rise (new)

Rise | 37 comments Sherell wrote: "All books are BWWM!"

Thank's Sherell for this information I have downloaded book 1

message 3: by Rise (new)

Rise | 37 comments C.L. wrote: "Hi all, I'm Christine, I write under the pen name C.L. Donley, and I'm a relatively new author. I'm a lurker of your lovely group that just decided to join today!

I just put out a box set of my fi..."

Thanks Christine I look forward to checking out this series