Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Conflict of Interest
This topic is about Conflict of Interest
Archive (Buddy Reads) > August Buddy Read - Conflict of Interest (Lisa, UnusualChild{beppy})

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 6903 comments August Buddy Read

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Hi Beppy.
Ill have a look on your shelf and see if there is anything that I fancy to read.
Have a look theough my mm tbr shelf and see if there is anything you fancy.
Then we can decide.

UnusualChild{beppy} | 1064 comments Hi, Lisa.

I compared my To Read with your MM TBR shelf, and apparently we have 321 books in common. Since I couldn't see them all, I'll just put down the ones that showed up that I would be interested in reading. If you see some different ones when you do your comparison, feel free to add them.

Social Skills
Carte Blanche
Whatever the Cost
Split
Marathon Cowboys
Silver/Steel
Ravages
Equilibrium
Easy Ryder
Spark
Language Lessons
Brainy and the Beast
Heart Doctor
A Cut Above the Rest

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments I am ok with any of the ones you put down.

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments UnusualChild{beppy} wrote: "I am good with Social Skills or Ravages or A Royal Affair or Conflict of Interest"

Do you own any of the above.?
Social skills is $3.99, the rest are between $5.38 & $6.99.

Let me know. Might be able to borrow.

UnusualChild{beppy} | 1064 comments Lisa wrote: "UnusualChild{beppy} wrote: "I am good with Social Skills or Ravages or A Royal Affair or Conflict of Interest"

Do you own any of the..."

I own all of the ones on both lists; I try not to put anything I don't own on my lists on GR. So whatever doesn't cost you money is good with me.

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments UnusualChild{beppy} wrote: "Lisa wrote: "UnusualChild{beppy} wrote: "I am good with Social Skills or Ravages or A Royal Affair or Conflict of Interest"

Do you o..."

Id like to do conflict of interest then.

UnusualChild{beppy} | 1064 comments Sounds good.

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Beppy, staring later today / tomorrow. Shall we just read and then comment as and when.

That sounds good. I'm working crazy hours right now...well, more than I'm used to, so I will try to get some reading done around it.

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Just finished.

I finished last Thursday, just didn't have time to post about it. I don't know...I enjoyed it, but found that things happened a little to fast for me? Maybe. And Tommy kept saying he understood about going slow and was then lamenting how slowly everything was going in the next breath. The case was interesting, but I felt that a lot of things were kind of glossed over at the end. I find it hard to believe that Finn's boss was solely responsible for the cover up, since some of it didn't ever reach prosecution.