What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Me and Kev
This topic is about Me and Kev
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A boy who is a it slow grows up on a farm. He starts to hear a voice, of someone who lives 'inside' him. Eventually this voice convinces him to 'sleep' with sheep. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 3 comments Does anyone know the title of this book: A boy who is a it slow grows up on a farm. He starts to hear a voice, of someone who lives 'inside' him. Eventually this voice convinces him to 'sleep' with sheep.
Later on, he falls in love with a troubled redheaded girl (if i remember correctly, she coloured her hair fire red). They sleep together and have an imaginary child together, which is the voice he heard; only now she hears it too...but it takes on a whole life of its own....
I remember the cover page was red and black, I thought the title of the book was "Simon and me"; however google search doesn't turn up anything under that name.

Does anybody know of this book?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Mass market or literary fiction?
Where and when is it set?
Author female or male?

message 3: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 3 comments It must been mass market, I read it sometime in the 90's. It was set in rural USA. If I remember correctly, the author was a man.

message 4: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa | 3 comments I just found it! The title is 'Me and Kev' by Simon Black.
Thank you so much!

message 5: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Me and Kev for the click. Glad you found your book, Vanessa.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Me and Kev (other topics)