The Happily Ever Afters discussion

Welcome! And who are you? Introduce yourself here

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jen (last edited Jul 22, 2018 05:37PM) (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 154 comments Mod
I'm Jen! I'm in love with love - I'm a former midwesterner but now, new Floridian who's happy as a clam to be here. I talk about all kinds of audiobooks on my YouTube channel, Jen Talks Audiobooks. About half of that is romance. I have too many favorite authors to count and my list of favorite narrators grows daily. I'm a retired stay-home mom who flips and stages houses. And you can always find me driving, shopping, cleaning, even sleeping with my earbuds and a romance, of course!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) | 33 comments Mod
Hi everyone, my name is Lisa! I was thrilled that Jen asked me to help with her new romance book club. I look forward to making new book friends and discussing romance books. If you want to get to know me a little better and just how much I love books, you can jump over to my youtube channel at @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sun852sh...

Please feel free to reach out to me here in the group or other social media.

I encourage all of you to share your social media, I would love to subscribe.

Big Hugs, Lisa xoxo

Evil Queen Books  (evilqueenbooks) | 1 comments Hi guys I'm Jackie! I'm so excited about joining this group as I am trying to get into more adult romance!

You can find me on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1m...

And also my blog: https://evilqueenbooksblog.wordpress.com

I can't wait to get to know you all!

Evil Queen Books wrote: "Hi guys I'm Jackie! I'm so excited about joining this group as I am trying to get into more adult romance!

You can find me on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1m......"

Hi Jackie! So happy you are joining the group. Love, Lisa

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita | 1 comments Hi, I’m Anita. So excited to be joining in this group hosted by Jen and Lisa. I know we will have a blast with these two!❤️

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Lahr (amyksu) | 3 comments I'm Amy. 95% of the books I read/listen to are Romances. I like feeling all warm and fuzzy and if the book can make me laugh even better. Audiobooks are part of my daily life. I can't fold laundry or go to bed without them. Thanks for the invite!

Anita wrote: "Hi, I’m Anita. So excited to be joining in this group hosted by Jen and Lisa. I know we will have a blast with these two!❤️"

Welcome my sweet friend! : -)

Amy wrote: "I'm Amy. 95% of the books I read/listen to are Romances. I like feeling all warm and fuzzy and if the book can make me laugh even better. Audiobooks are part of my daily life. I can't fold laundry ..."

Welcome Amy! I completely agree I love romance books that make me laugh. Rom-Com's are some of my favorite books.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments Hi I'm Jennifer (not jen just jennifer 😜) All I read and like to read is pretty much romance and if a book doesn't have any romance I can't get into it lol. I always have a million books that I need to read and still buy more even though I probably shouldn't but what are you gonna do? Lol. I hope to be involved a lot in this group and read the group reads with you guys and getting to know everyone. Here are my youtube and blog links :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0QV...

https://jenniferseverythingblog.blogs...

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 6 comments My name is Lynn, in between some of my TBR reads to avoid readers slump I like to sneak in a lot of romances to fill me with love and happiness that is not always found in suspense and fantasy novels. I have never been in a group so I hope to not be too much of a newbie.

message 11: by missy lucas (new)

missy lucas | 1 comments Hi I am Missy. I love reading and I love romances!

message 12: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 22, 2018 08:28PM) (new)

Jennifer | 7 comments Hi everybody! My name is Jennifer, you can call ne Jen if you'd like. I am excited to be joining this group. I admit, I don't read a lot of romance books, but I'd like to give this genre a try. So far, I like Colleen Hoover's books. Thank you, Lisa, for inviting me to join this group!

message 13: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Riggsby / allthingsequilateral (sophieriggsby) Hi all! I am so thrilled that Jen and Lisa are doing this group! HEAs are my very favorite plots, and I adored doing ChickLitAThon with them.

I’m over on allthingsequilateral chatting away about my current reads, book hauls, more book hauls, wait, I need to unhaul ;) : https://m.youtube.com/c/allthingsequi...

message 14: by Keriann (new)

Keriann (kad123) Hiya I am Keriann from Devon in the UK, love a bit of romance so will join in when I can ☺

message 15: by Berna (last edited Jul 23, 2018 09:38AM) (new)

Berna Hello, I am Berna from Turkey. I am an architect who works in the government.
I love books in general and try to read all genres but romance is my go to genre when I want to read books that would make me happy.
I am very happy to join this group hosted by Jen & Lisa because they are two of my favorite booktubers who also I feel connected with.
I might not read all the books chosen but I will join if I have the e-book or could purchase a deal in e-books because I mostly read e-books since print books in English are harder to find in Turkey.

message 16: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (armysoldier33) Hi ladies, my name is Alicia and I joined thanks to an invite by Lisa : ) I'm branching out with my reading by joining because I'm not a romance reader at all. My reading mostly consists of mysteries/thrillers/true crime but I'm open to trying new things! I just go into audiobooks a year ago and I never knew just by going to work and shopping, I can complete a whole book in less than a week. I look forward to listen to these books and checking out all these YouTube channels and blog links. Please continue sharing your links for me so I can subscribe and follow your blogs and channels. : )

message 17: by Melinda (new)

Melinda | 10 comments Hi everyone! I’m Melinda! I have been reading a lot of romance lately so I thought it would be lovely to join your group here. I follow our 2 hostesses but followed Jen’s link to here. I’m looking forward to participating

message 19: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Hello everyone! I'm Beatrice from the Philippines. I love reading contemporary romance novels in all age groups but I'm open into reading other genres.

Feel free to follow me on my blog @ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic:
https://confessionsofapinaybookaholic...

Thank you Lisa for inviting me on the group! Looking forward to read All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover.

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Quinn | 3 comments Hi everyone! My name is Shannon, and I was so thrilled to get an invite to this group! I read just about any genre, but romance has always had a special place in my heart. My two absolute favorite kinds of romance books are ones that make me laugh and ones that make me cry (which isn't that easy). Put those two things together, and I will be in heaven! Two of my favorite romance authors are Colleen Hoover and Brittainy C. Cherry. The relationships are messy as all hell, and I live for it! Lol. Can't wait to read with you all! ❤️❤️

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marie | 26 comments Hi I’m Sarah and I’m love romance books

message 22: by Gaylene (new)

Gaylene Peyatt | 12 comments Hey Guys! My name is Gaylene and I am a 51 year old, grandmother of 3 and live in the beautiful state of West Virginia. I work full time as a bookkeeper for a trucking company but during my down time I love to read. I love a good thriller, shy away from horrors and pick up contemporaries from time to time. I love being involved with Lisa, Jen and Trish's other book club so of course I'm joining this one.
Can't wait to get started!

Lisa YarnYenta247 | 4 comments Hi I’m Lisa and my two passions are knitting and reading so I usually listen to audiobooks which for me is a win-win because then I get to do both. Haven’t been part of a book club so looking forward to this

message 24: by Donna (new)

Donna (bookdragongirl) 🙋🏻‍♀️Hi, my name is Donna and I’m a Romance addict........Oh! Sorry, this isn’t that kind of group? Ok, then...um, well I love Romance😍 I read ALL kinds, from Rom Coms to Dark Romance. I do read other genres too, but I usually like there to be some romance in them. I enjoy Thrillers, SciFi, Mysteries, Dystopian and some Horror. But Romance is my jam!! I would say a good 90% of what I read and what I own is Romance. I recently started audiobooks and I’m hooked!!! I love to listen at night, using the timer, it helps me relax so I can sleep. I love being able to do stuff while I listen. And when you have a great narrator you get so caught up in the book, it’s unbelievable!!! So I do both, I usually have one book going and one audiobook. Both romance, usually. So, that’s basically ME!! I live on the east coast, in New England. In the state of Massachusetts.
I want to thank Jen for inviting me to this group! Jen is the one who got me interested in audiobooks, through watching her YouTube channel!! If you haven’t watched, go now!!!

message 25: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hi everyone! I'm Andrea and I am from Indiana. I don't typically read a lot of romance novels but I would love to start introducing more into my TBR. This book club is the perfect way to get me started. I look forward to the discussions and the live shows! I am excited :)

message 26: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 2 comments Hello...I’m Rhonda and although I typically don’t reach for a romance novel, I think it’s time to widen my horizons! Can’t wait to get started....!

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna Karen (el_rincondelalecturaak) | 1 comments Hi everyone, I’m Anna. I love reading romance books because they are say reads that get to your heart and help you in between heavy books through the month.

message 28: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 2 comments Hello, I am Cheryl and I love romance novels. I have always loved a good romance and look forward to finding some new authors while reading along with the group.

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1 comments hi everyone, I'm Amber. I love reading and I'm always up for challenges, new books and authors!

message 30: by melodie (new)

melodie b | 1 comments Hi I melodie lover of book romance fav til on list I from mass but married a southern can wait books love it

message 31: by Flávia (new)

Flávia (flaviakelly) Hi everyone! I’m Flavia from Brazil :) I've been reading a lot of romance lately. Thanks for inviting me.

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily Rogers | 2 comments Hi guys! I am Emily. I love Jen Talks Audiobooks and Books and Smiles channels on YouTube. I am happy to join this group and look forward to reading along with everyone. I enjoy reading romances, psychological thrillers, and drama.

Lynn wrote: "My name is Lynn, in between some of my TBR reads to avoid readers slump I like to sneak in a lot of romances to fill me with love and happiness that is not always found in suspense and fantasy nove..."

Hi Lynn! Welcome to the group! Hugs.

Emily wrote: "Hi guys! I am Emily. I love Jen Talks Audiobooks and Books and Smiles channels on YouTube. I am happy to join this group and look forward to reading along with everyone. I enjoy reading romances, p..."

Hi Emily. so happy you are joining us and we love you too!

Flavia wrote: "Hi everyone! I’m Flavia from Brazil :) I've been reading a lot of romance lately. Thanks for inviting me."

Hi Flavia! Wow all the way from Brazil. That's amazing and welcome to the group!

melodie wrote: "Hi I melodie lover of book romance fav til on list I from mass but married a southern can wait books love it"

Hi Melodie! I'm from Mass too! Welcome to the group. Hugs

Sharon wrote: "Hi everyone, I'm Sharon, I love reading all kinds of books, but esp. romances, so I'm looking forward to being a part of this great group! So thank you for the invite, let's have lots of fun readin..."

Hi Sharon so happy to see your face in the group! xo

Amber wrote: "hi everyone, I'm Amber. I love reading and I'm always up for challenges, new books and authors!"

Hi Amber! Welcome to the group. Hugs

Cheryl wrote: "Hello, I am Cheryl and I love romance novels. I have always loved a good romance and look forward to finding some new authors while reading along with the group."

Hi Cheryl! So happy you joined the group. xo

Gaylene wrote: "Hey Guys! My name is Gaylene and I am a 51 year old, grandmother of 3 and live in the beautiful state of West Virginia. I work full time as a bookkeeper for a trucking company but during my down ti..."

Hi Gaylene and we love you too!!!

message 41: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (luckystamper) | 1 comments Hi All, Thank you for the invite. I am Kathy and love anything romance and happily ever after, like the Hallmark Channel.

message 42: by Bree (new)

Bree Hill (breehill) | 3 comments Hello Group!! I’m Bree and I’m so excited for this group. I’m a Missouri girl currently stationed in Texas. I’ve been in the Air Force 13 years now. I’m new to romance. I started reading it in the fall of 2017 and love it. I’ve been doing the Booktube thing but am focusing more on my blog now @ www.fallingforromance.com and I’m also pretty active on Instagram at falling4romance

I love authors like Debbie Macomber and Raeanne Thayne, Alisha Rai, Chanel Cleeton, Alyssa Cole and Jasmine Guillory. I really want to get more into paranormal romances and historicals but am open to anything! Can’t wait to chat with you all!

message 43: by Kaytee (new)

Kaytee Stearns | 2 comments Hi all! I'm Kaytee and I love to read pretty much everything, but I hold a special place in my heart for a good romance. I am so excited about this group and having some amazing people to discuss these books with.

message 44: by Jen (last edited Jul 24, 2018 06:07AM) (new)

Evil Queen Books wrote: "Hi guys I'm Jackie! I'm so excited about joining this group as I am trying to get into more adult romance!

Hi Jackie - if you want more adult romance, you've come to the right place. So glad you're joining us!

(and I'm a new subscriber to EQB) : )

message 45: by Jen (new)

Anita wrote: "Hi, I’m Anita. So excited to be joining in this group hosted by Jen and Lisa. I know we will have a blast with these two!❤️"

You know I love you - and all those romance books that are sitting there . . . lol

message 46: by Jen (new)

Amy wrote: "I'm Amy. 95% of the books I read/listen to are Romances. I like feeling all warm and fuzzy and if the book can make me laugh even better. Audiobooks are part of my daily life. I can't fold laundry ..."

Hi Amy - I feel like I've been cloned! Audiobooks AND romance? Yes please! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

message 47: by Jen (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hi I'm Jennifer (not jen just jennifer 😜) All I read and like to read is pretty much romance and if a book doesn't have any romance I can't get into it lol. I always have a million books that I nee..."

Hi Jennifer (I'm not Jenifer, just Jen lol) - you've had quite a life! Your blog is a wonderful story of your life. I'm so glad you've joined in - and I had to make myself STOP marathoning your YouTube videos because I got so sucked in!

message 48: by Jen (new)

Lynn wrote: "My name is Lynn, in between some of my TBR reads to avoid readers slump I like to sneak in a lot of romances to fill me with love and happiness that is not always found in suspense and fantasy nove..."

Lynn I'm so glad you're here! We'll cleanse that palate right up! lol!

message 49: by Jen (new)

missy lucas wrote: "Hi I am Missy. I love reading and I love romances!"

Welcome Missy! So glad you're here!

message 50: by Jen (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Jennifer, you can call ne Jen if you'd like. I am excited to be joining this group. I admit, I don't read a lot of romance books, but I'd like to give this genre a try. So ..."

Hey Jennifer! We'll get you converted to romance yet. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

« previous 1 3