What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Magyk (Septimus Heap, #1)
This topic is about Magyk
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy series: Magician got captured in a cave. Book 1: magician with some kind of special amulet got killed, there was a dragon. Book 2: cover was purple, arrow? in title? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damian (new)

Damian Konijn | 4 comments 1 day i got 2 books from my mom about magicians,
it was fun, and later i traded it with my brother, and he for some reason sold it,i want to read the book again.. but i cant find it,
the only things i know whas that a magician got captured in a cave
there was a magician with some kind of special amulet that got killed in part 2, and there was a dragon, and i dont know anything else,
book one was green and book 2 was purple
and in the title was something with arrow?
i hope someone know and helps me,
thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Damian, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Is this a book for young kids or young adults (teens)? About how long was the book? Any illustrations?

Please add plot details (a summary without spoilers) and genre to your topic header using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Damian (new)

Damian Konijn | 4 comments i literally dont know anything about it except what i sended here

message 4: by Kris (new)

I added genre and plot details to the topic header, guessing the two books are in the same series. Feel free to update the header (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Bobby (last edited Jul 22, 2018 10:31AM) (new)

Bobby (bobbyb-aka-plarry) | 23 comments The following two books very loosely fit the description (except for the colors of books, perhaps): Dragon Bones and Dragon Blood by Patricia Briggs, the Hurog duology.

message 6: by Damian (new)

Damian Konijn | 4 comments i found it its septimus heap

message 7: by Damian (new)

Damian Konijn | 4 comments still thanks!

message 8: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book series, Damian. Here's the first book - Magyk by Angie Sage.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Magyk (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Angie Sage (other topics)